Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

North spot on buddy! 1st goal was indeed offside, tell them "Banoonta Barta" :D I think the ref was great and kept the game rolling well. Over all it was clean game with lot and lots of opportunity missed by both sides. We will see if the Bafanas can pull a win over Ur or Fr.

Jacpher   

Norf: I don't know if you noticed, the mexican team kept gesturing to the referee iyo calan wadaha those goals were not offside at all. I think 1-1 is ok for the game opener. No team wants to lose opener. Sxb I was expecting Abu Dhabi Sports satelite channel inuu soo deynayo. They let me down.

nuune   

^^ why not try Aljazeera Sports then, or ESPN if you have access to it,

I was worried that South Africa would lose, to go to records for being the losers of any first world cup opener!

Cara.   

I will be watching the England v US game tomorrow.

I hope one side is wearing blue jerseys, that's who I usually root for :D (unless it's against a team wearing black shorts, obviously).

BOB   

Raymond Domenech...What a tool!

How can you give Gavou Number 10? How can you start Gavou ahead of Henry? How can you leave Benzema & Nasri and choose Gavou and Gignac?

Raymond Domenech...I hope Man Utd and Spurs hire you because you're exactly the type of manager they desperately need. :D

Go Diaby...Go Sagna... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I hope the french get knocked out so I'll never ever have to see Domenech again.

it was Zidane who took France to World Cup finals in 06 and had nothing to do with this dim-wit of a coach.

The Japanese ref. over all had a good game but he was bit quick to book I felt.

Ribery, Anelka were so disappointing that it was embarrassing to watch.

Go Bafana...we can beat both these two clowns.

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

Give credit where its due Uruguay played excellent defense......impressive smile.gif

As for France affichage degoutant du football uff!

Vuvuzela or bubuzela or whatever that horn they're playing is called is really a headache. It is a continous sound of swamp of bees. You realise it the effect it had on you when the play comes to a half time or finishes.

The broadcasters have to find a way to shut out the background noise completely, seriously.

Haatu   

What a shyte performance by France. Ribery only got passed 1 player and that was by luck.

Anywho, C'MON ENGLAND!! (Not that I support them n all).

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

SA should have won that game. Damn that would have been good. They surprised a few people even Ngonge when watched the highlights

I watched the game live, saaxib. Mexico were actually the better team (as I predicted) and they had problems with scoring (as I predicted). Having said that, I reckon SA might sneak through, depending on other results. They remain the weakest team in that group (from what I've seen so far).

France have the team but they need to get their act together. Then again, they are not likely to face the same stubborn defence as the one they met tonight. War kubbada barta. :D