Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

I think that was a thunderous scorcher, loved it. I still want SA to win this match, but I think Santos will do some damage.

me   

It was deserved.....by the Mexicans to equalize....after being denied the first goal.... 1-1 is not too bad.

N.O.R.F   

SA should have won that game. Damn that would have been good. They surprised a few people even Ngonge when watched the highlights

Jacpher   

SA missed so many chances. The first goal wasn't offside but the second was definitely offside so kii horaa kan dambe lagu saxay. Mehiko ma sahlana walee. They dominated most of the game.

N.O.R.F   

The SA keeper came out to the 6 yard line and their was a SA defender on the goal line. The guy who was offside was between the keeper and the last player who was on the goal line. This means he is offside because there was only 1 player between him and the goal (there needs to be 2 to be onside).

You guys are getting confused cos its usually the goal keeper who is the last man.

Waar kubada barta :D

BOB   

Aaron Mokoena...You cost us 2 points naca$yahow!

I always knew that you were weakest link of Bafana's defense...waphapa wena. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.