Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

^^ You will live to regret your badmouthing of Benitez warya. :D

The opening cermoney was rubbish. I do hope the lack of crowds is not an indication of things to come (maybe South Africa should win their opening game after all - fat chance of course).

ARGENTINA Vs Germany in the final. Argentina will lift the cup. serious contender.

Have anyone watched North Korean team training in a public gym full of local people? ITV football bandits were making fun of them by saying there was no a training stadium/ground for them so they headed to a local gym training amongst normal people exercising. They already in group of death, group G (Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Cost so if N Korea made it so they can probably go to all the way to the final. why not!

MZanzi   

norfy walaahi when i saw it qosol ayaan iscelin waaye

NORFY Pele retains his award for the worst predictions again

waxu laso shirtay Brazil VS african team in the final

PS.I have feelings A&t and pele have something in common when it comes to predictions

MZanzi   

I think he's watching the game live @ soccer city

PS.waanu kawar sugeynaa asaga ayaa iskeeni doone

N.O.R.F   

They've been playing for 20 mins and I haven't seen a minute of the action due to AL Jazeera signal problems :mad: :mad:

the SA goalkeeper made some good safes. Tough for both teams. Mexicans got that little bit more style in their football, like Ronaldo. So far SA trying to break the ice, no luck in getting the ball behind Mexico's No 1. Wishing SA good luck!

NGONGE   

As predicted. Mexico are running the show but are struggling to score. South Africa are not totally useless. In fact, if South Africa fluke a goal they might hold on all the way to the end.

MZanzi   

If you lack experience the best strategy is to play defensively,and SA isn't defending the ball very well and our lefty back is a joke

PS. i have a solid confidence with our goal keeper ninkas ma ahane inta kale waa qashin

Oz   

South Africa are a decent team, much better than I thought they'd be. Been a good opening game, end to end with both teams going out to get the first goal. Mexico look the more likely though, although South Africa looked much better towards the end of the half. Still think Mexico will win though.

Did you guys see the Mexico goal that was ruled as an offside when it was onside? :D

Also, I have a headache already. These horns are a disgrace. As Southgate and Desailly said, it can seriously affect communication in defence and have a big effect on the game. They should be banned.