Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

BOB   

My thoughts exactly and what on earth is he going to do with Kuyt? turn him into a right back after Maicon leaves for Real Madrid? :D

I like your honesty...I bet A&T supports more than 5 teams and yet he's mum about the other four...qosol wuxuu ka dhici doonaa markuu yiraahdo Brazil was not my 1st choice because we all know Portugal, Ivory Coast and North Korea are not as rubbish as Tanzania & Zimbabwe... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

^^^Of course, 90 000 vuvuzelas at Soccer City will help Bafana when they face off against Mexico in the opening match.

Go bafana

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Mexico and France wins is my guess.

Ngonge...Stop It...Just Stop It...Just Stop It Please. :mad:

Come Oooooooooooooon Bafana.

bafana_bafana.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ They are the lowest ranked team in the tournment. Out of a squad of 23, sixteen are based at home (heh heh). They are managed by the great Carlos Alberto who got Kuwait, the UAE and Saudi Arabia to the world cup but never got them past the group stage. Oh, and they did not take Benni with them. They are playing against a team that keeps position with the class and aplomb of Barcelona (though struggle to score). Why in the world do you think they may win this game? :D

I'm "keeping it real" as the kids would say.

N.O.R.F   

^If only you used such analysis when talking about LFC last season :D

The crowd will get them the win and SA can actually play. You will be surprised.

NGONGE   

Norf, I did use such analysis when talking about Liverpool. You just were not paying attention. Liverpool was (is) a great team that simply suffered a blip last season. It certainly is not silly South Africa, badow yaho.

P.S.

Your favourite Liverpool manager has met and donated 96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Group when he was supposed to be at Milan taking over his new job. It's a shame he's gone. A real shame.

N.O.R.F   

Forget Liverpool and forget Rafa ninyow. An Italia journalist made a joke about how Rafa failed to manage a team with Gerrard and Torres in it when he could have probably done better. I agree with him. An average manager would have done better with that team.

Opening ceremoney just started.