Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

France don't have a Zidane but the manager is still the same one that got them to the final in 2006. The problem with them is that they always start slowly (like Italy) and this (like in Euro 2004) might get them knocked out in the first round. However, if they manage to get to the knockout stages they will still be a force to be reckoned with (look at the team they have).

I still can't see beyoned Spain though.

BOB   

You should do as me and Obbo do...choose more than one team...in case one gets turned over. :D

I still can't see beyond Bafana v Algeria Final. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I still can't see beyoned Spain though.

Be careful saxib, be very careful :D

NGONGE   

^^ Spain's 23 man squad is bursting with talent, saaxib. I would be surprised if you did not know the names of all 23. This is not the case with all the other teams (not even Brazil). I'm sticking with Spain.

nuune   

All the injuries of big players before the games is due to black magic which was spelled upon them :D

VIVA AFRICA

N.O.R.F   

Looks like myself and Bob are the only ones going with hearts rather than heads. You guys are playing it safe and lining up you excuses when your team falls. Oh but they have the best players, oh but they're Euro/Copa America champions etc

NGONGE   

^^ Norf is SOL's Walcott. He has the skill but no footballing brain. But Walcott is not going to the world cup. :D

BOB   

What skills does Walcott have Ngonge? We bought him for his british passport rather than for his 'talent'...he's 21 and yet does not even know the fundamental basics of football and yet he's on 60K a week!

I definitely born in the wrong country at the wrong time...tolla' ayoo tolla' ay! :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee skills and making the right decisions on a football pitch kala saar, Bob. Walcott undoubtedly had the physical skills. He just does not know when it is best to cross, pass or make a run.

P.S.

The latest rumours are that Roy-bloody-Hodgson will be the next Liverpool manager. :(

BOB   

:D:D:D @ Roy Hodgson...Rafa was not the problem but the two yanks.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Nuune iyo Ngonge ma kala hadhaan when it comes to footy. Ngonge wixiisu wa lastminute.com. Lads when Spain meet another team that can keep the ball and counter at speed they will lose (like vs Holland)(but Holland would lose to England heh).

As for the surprise of the tournament I will say Hunduras and Bafana Bafana.