Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

World CUP FEVER:

VANITY-FAIR-WORLD-CUP-DROGBA-RONALDO-COV

son muy clientes, aye, aye.....

PS: This world cup is between GROUP B &G, the two dominant brackets with the exception of greece and North Korea, which are jokes.

My money is on Brazil, followed by argentina and portugal.(The latter is only mentioned because of Cristiano's hot body)

BOB   

Layzie G

Now you're into catholic men too? good on you girl...good on you...make Ngonge and the rest of the gang proud.

Peace, Love & Unity.

^Bob, I asked you a question on another thread, bal orod oo general forumka aad and su'aasheyda ii jawaab.

PS: lol@catholic men, this is news to me bob but I'm glad you keeping tabs on those fellaz. I just loved the vanity fair cover and I Thought I share it with you soccer enthusiasts. Yankee sports for me

Tuujiye   

Waraa Layzie asbaxdaan diin diin iyo buufiskaas intuusan ku dhicin, she was the onlyone aan sports kala sheekeesan jiray...hadana baadari iyo carab qamiis weyn ee raaxada noogaga qaaday!

Layzie masoo miyir ceshatay? qoftaan naqaanay maa tahay mise wili diin diin iyo qurufaadkaas aan ka hadleynaa?

Kobe is the best player in the world sxb and I like Kobe.. I just hate the Laker! lol ayaga iyo reffska aan isku nacay....

anyways... Back to football.... I believe Layzie is right laakiin Argentina ayaa ka xoogweyn Brazil... what game will be hadee isku soo aadaan lool Offense VS Deffence Tuujiye VS A&T..ajaaja!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^ :D no worries Nofoscky, page 14 will come up soon.

Layzie, xaa waaye waxaad noo soo dhajisey, didn't know in labadaas tacbaan inee yihiin your fav ;)

Tuujiska, maxaa ka hadloosaa maraxyahow, ka fuq gewerta waraa, tundheer gees gees u socoto oo saran aa rabtaa inaa ka dhaliso miyaa, waa kaa diidey camal :D

SeeKer   

Can't believe I am being bribed to not support USA by friends for their support in hating lakers :( I am picking up my jersey tomorrow and can't wait for the WC kick off party with the Nigeria-Argentina game. Love Messi but I gotta support my African brudas smile.gif

Ps:- Layzie Ronaldo is so vain......you can't possibly like him can you? :eek:

Oz   

I still would not write France completely off doing well at the WC but it is deffo because of the players and not the manager.

Some of Domenech's decisions were very controversial and i reckon ommiting Nasri could prove a big mistake as if Gourcuff gets injured, who have they got like for like in the squad to replace him??

Also i was surprised at Domenech's decison to take all 3 of Abidal, Clichy and Evra to the WC, i know they are thinking of playing Abidal as a centre back, but surely like England with Carragher you could always take Abidal as a centre back and back up left back should Evra get injured/suspended and leave Clichy at home.

Its too early to write France off but under Domenech, i cant see them being in the quarters at this rate.

Domenech makes Maradona look like a tactical genius. :D

Spain beat poland 6-0 :eek: Just a friendly against a weak team, but probably the most exciting national team in ages. It well might have been double digits. Excellent performance by Pedro, scoring a great goal and setting up Torres for the fifth

Norf struggled to beat a poor South African club team. :D I think this cup might well have Spain's name written on it. Them and Brazil have to be huge favourites, as the gulf between them and everybody else seems perhaps too large to bridge.

Oz   

s_pg49xavi.jpg

I'd like to see the best midfielder of this era to do well this world cup.

Tuujiye   

^^^ War xaan Spanishka meel magaarayaan sxb.. wiligood saan baa loo faanshaa before a world cup laakiin markuu waqtiga yimaado, Ban bee kakacaan...

France will not come out from the group stage.. I think Urg and Mexico ama S.A ayaa kasoo baxaayo group kaas...The french team have no coach runtii.. oday xunoo tacbaan ah bee wataan How is Abidal a CB and Malouda a CAM?.. qashin waaye macalinkaan...

I was very happy when I found out about NANI!!!! loooooool YES!! I think that guy is more deadly than Ronaldo runtii...

Wareer Badanaa!!!