Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Polanyi   

Bob, naga Amus,,,,,,,,,, :D Man, Bent is Qashin, as Tujiye would say. Yes, he is good in the prem and scores plenty of goals, but so have plenty of other strikers who failed to deliver on the international stage( fowler, andy cole and so on).England best perfomances have come when Heskey has been playing. And if you watched any of the qualifiers, you would have seen his link up play with Rooney and the ,,,.....Besides, Crouch will probably start up front....I am suprised by Walcott as everyone else though.He is totally crap in most games.however, he does bring something different in the last twenty minutes..and he would have been a better choice than wright phillips...the only problem for walcott is that he doesn't look confident .......it is as if he is a scared child...Joe cole is rageedi, blad :D .........

N.O.R.F   

Walcott should have gone instead of that qashin SWP.

Can't believe Warnock got in ahead of Baines. Fabio made a mistake there. That guy will give away penalties and free kicks.

Ngonge, YUR!

Haatu   

I'm glad Walcott didn't make it. He needs to learn to be more productive and not just run at the defence. Heskey is a slow old sack. Bent should've been given a chance.

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

That's why I never rated Norf and Bob. Ileen they support five hundred million teams.
:D

:D:D:D

This really had me in stitches...Well done. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Bob and Norf are confused souls when it comes to football. Sida kale waa niman aqyaar ah, laakin dhinaca kubbada habaar baa kaga dhacay. Kolba meel bay u boodaan. That is why we still don't know who their team is in the World Cup.

Their intention is to come up with 'soo idiin ma sheegin so and so will be strong' if any of the 32 teams they support in the World Cup wins or goals to the semi-finals. And indeed, you can not get it wrong if you tick all!

Norf - England

Bob - Holland

Tuujiye - kolba qoloda badisa

That is how we will take them, and we are not going to accpet if Bob later comes up with Argentina or Norf says he was for South Africa.

Aniga meel qudha unbaa la iigu soo hagaagi: Brazil.

BOB   

:D:D:D

Ngonge iyo A&T of all people baa kubad inay yaqaanaan ku booteynaya...nin adduun joogow maxaa aragti kuu laaban bay Soomali horey utidhi! :D

Did you see what Holland did to Ghana last night? Africanku waa qashin...they were playing rough and their goalkeeper I think he's a Wigan third choice goalie waa CLOWN...Almunia baa ka fiican kaa.

Mustafoow Brazil waa qashin ee ka tasho anigaa kaa naxaye. Saaxiibkaa Ngonge Slovakia iyo waxaan la aqoon kuu hoosta ku wataa isaguba marka ha idiin macaato nooh. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

^^ Mustafah kuu ahaa? :D

For England to win the World Cup they have to overcome the mental barrier which has plagued them over the previous world cup tournaments. If they do so, they have the players to win games. If they don't they'll go out on penalties in the quarters. It does not look to me like Capello knows his first team in the wake of the Barry injury. Maybe he does, but on the evidence of the last 2 friendlies I am hard put to have any real idea what it is.

I think he is going to go with the tried and ultimately failed combination of Lampard and Gerrard in midfield, Lennon on the right ( I hope!) and Joe Cole on the left with Heskey to partner Rooney. As flawed as that team is I would be quite relieved to see that lineup vs the USA as atleast it omits the utterly shite waste of a squad place Walcott, and places Gerrard off the left where I think Joe Cole is an infinitely better choice. As for Heskey well, I guess England will all have to suffer the clumsy oath and hope he does pull players with him giving the space and freedom for the only real world class player they have, (Wayne Rooney) to exploit and capiltalise on.

As for Holland; Too many holes at the back to make them serious contenders. Entertainment guaranteed though. The front 6 are in fine form as well.

The full-backs and goalkeeper are key really in terms of the defence. The centre-backs are solid enough, but you need a reliable keeper; Van Der Sar was a bit hasty in calling it a day. Is Van Bronkhorst really the best they've got at left-back? You wouldn't want Messi or Maicon flying past him every 5 minutes, as he's past it.

I think the overall key - like with Bayern reaching the CL final - is keeping Robben fit. He was the architect in Holland being so impressive in their Euro 2008 group, and then as soon as they got to the knockouts he got injured - and they got knocked out. Van Persie could have a real impact as well and Sneijder will.

With all the attacking talent they have, then, like with Brazil in 02, it can make up for a mediocre defence, as they will just outscore teams. De Jong and Van Bommell will also protect the defence well, so Holland overall are one of the more balanced teams. Their problem is, they can't compenstate for injuries, in most areas.

I have time for this two teams now, be back for My eSpania.

N.O.R.F   

England A&T, England is who I'm with.

Ngonge, baa hadowto odhan 'i told you so' even though he hasnT stated who he is with. Hope he aint wearing the infamous Rafa specs.

BOB   

@Mahadoow :D:D:D

haa halkaa kasii wad howsha.

PS. OZ...you don't know who Mustaf is? Oh my days.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Spain Vs South Korea looool is like a real world cup game... Man Spain hate South Korea they never forget things lol....really good game

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Reo is out!!! sorry Norf lool Lescot will get his chance now lol..

Drogba will have to play with a cast on do to his elbow fracture

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Haatu   

A player already, another injured, this World Cup is really getting interesting. :D I hope dameerka weyn that goes by the name Rooney get's injured badly :D

T, Lescot? I thought Dawson was being called?