Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

So this is how it goes;

Norf is going for England ( because of Gerard)

Bob& Loz are going for Holland ( because of van persie) :D

Nuune,Ngonge and Oz are going for Spain

A&T,Tuujiye are going Brazil (for obvious reasons- going for those winners)

The rest need to mention who they are going for.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa gogol in aan kuu dhigto waaye! cunug yahoo hilibka kangaruuga lagu soo korshay!!! how dare you put me and A&T in the place? shiiiiiiidh!!!! I hate Brazil now and I want to see them OUT!!!!

My Boy Essien is out of the world cup f********************ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ghana haku deyso waaye yaaqee...la aantiis meel fog ma usocdaan maskiimiinta!...

Waraa OZ aniga African teams ayaan la jiraa iyo Argentina.... I picked Argentina in the finals against an African team..... many people picked Nageria to go far because of the second round matches but I think Nageria won't go that far......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ :D haa waa la nacaa Brazil yeah sababtoo ah saaxiibkaa abuu shuluq Ronaldinho, yeah, naga daa hee abaabiina lol

loool@because of Geard & Van Persie :D:D

ishaad ka tuurtey sxb,

I am not going to change my position of Spain, though they were the team I picked for the Europeans, which they won, double killer I expect from them this time, but it would be hard, I fear for their strikers, it would be a test for Torres to prove himself, which he will.

One has to note that no African team will have a chance on this world cup, they are there as artificial creatures, to be part of the crowd only.

N.O.R.F   

Holland achilles heal is it's defence.

Anyway, Gerrard had a scare yesterday but seems ok.

Three Lions!

BOB   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ have you seen vanPersie's goals...My God we missed that this season.
:D

Cheers

Yeah I was watching the whole game LIVE and that's exactly what I said to my Utd and Chelsea fans...I was impressed with his second goal...Typical Van Persie Goal. :D

Mexicans played a dirty game with serious tackles and I was fearing for Robin... :D

Obbo...I don't think Spain, Argentina, England, Italy, Portugal or Germany have better defenders than Holland however I agree that Holland has one or two below average defenders namely in Ooijer, Van Bronckhorst and Mathijsen and in Midfield I would've definitely dropped Stijn Schaars in favour of Orlando Engelaar but I'm happy with the rest of the squad.

We'll easily wallop England anytime...Rio, Terry, Johnson and Ca$hley Cole can never stop Van Persie, Robben, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, Elia and Huntelaar... icon_razz.gif

Come On Oranje. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Bob& Loz are going for Holland ( because of van persie)

As much as I love Robin I'd have to say No, I don't support Holland because of him or Dennis...I officially started supporting Holland in the early 90's when they still had the great trio in Gullit, Van Basten and of course Frank Rijkaard...as a football fan you can never fully dismiss Brazil unless they playing against the Oranje as that's the only time I can't stand their sight but ask me which team I was rooting for when Brazil played against France in 98 or 2006 World Cups or when Brazil played against England in 2002 World Cup. :D

Let me give you the teams I love both in national and international.

Italy:

Inter Milan ( :D )

England:

Arsenal ( :D )

Spain:

Barcelona

France:

Marseille

Holland:

Ajax

Brazil:

Flamengo

Argentina:

River Plate

Portugal:

Benfica

Egypt:

Al Zamalek

South Africa:

Kaizer Chiefs

International:

Egypt, Holland and Bafana Bafana for abvious reasons and after those three I don't mind Brazil but the rest can kiss my dusty behind including Thierry Henry's France and Cesc's Spain... icon_razz.gif

What can I say I LOVE Football. redface.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bob England would be Holland. Two or three crosses into Crouch should it :D

My teams are:

International - England and Holland (when they're not playing England).

England - Scousers

France - PSG (G Weah, Ronaldhino, Rai, Ginola et al)

Italy - Juventus (R Baggio)

Spain - Whoever is the underdog between Barca and Real.

Brazil - no one

Argentina - Boca

Holland - No one.

Egypt - Al Ahli (usaully watch them at my local cafe)

UAE - Al Wahda

KSA - Al Ittihad

Syria - Karama

Haatu   

This one belongs to Holland boys. Norf England would really struggle against the dutch boys. icon_razz.gif

my teams:

international: Holland

england: The Gunners

Spain: Sevilla

Italy: Roma

Argentina: Boca

BOB   

I just finished watching Spain V Saudia Arabaia and I was impressed with the Saudis.

They were desperately unlucky to lose in the injury time. they were young, skilful and fearless and Spain were given a run for their money.

I am sure come next world cup most of these players would be at their peak and would've gained a lot of experience which I thought worked against them today.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

They played well. Spain were in 1st gear and didn't expect Saudi to be that good on the ball.

Spain's dodgy defense was highlighted.

Tuujiye   

Spain qashin waaye.... wiligood isla weynaan bee ku baxaan.... African team lee hakusoo aadaan....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Norfsky...Do you still think that England will win the World Cup? Maybe if their opponents keep gifting them goals with childish mistakes. :D

Japan are Good but they're no match for Oranje...we'll destroy them. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bobster, win or no win aniga iyo Ingriiska lanama kala saari karo. They don't pick up until they play the big boys. They will struggle against USA and that game will be a draw. They only play well under pressure. Just wish there was a Mascherano for England.

Abtigiis   

Spain qashin maaha, laakin they are very much beatable. I have always been warning against countenance of those who think this team will run over opponents. Their defensive frailties was there for all to see.

England have done nothing to get my confidence. By the way what has Capello achived so far? Beat Croatia, yes. But he is yet to deliver a good result against a top team. And I was impressed by France's passing and speed against Tunisia (although they didn't win) than England's game against Mexico and Japan. England are there for the taking.

I can see highlight heros oo qiil ka raadinaya so and so was in gear 1 or 2 hogwash.

Holland were excellent in attack, not good in defence. Ivory coast played very well (I was impressed with them), but as expected where there is no defence, you conceed easy goals.

That is why I keep on saying that Brazil's seemingly blunt attack (which I do not think they are), will be more than offset by other teams defensive problems. Still, Brazil looks the most balanced team of all. Arguably, brazil's weakness is said to be up front, but Robinho, Fabiano and Nilmar are decent strikers.

BOB   

Fabio Capello made the same mistake that all his predecessors made! He did not choose the best players but rather allowed himself to be convinced by the media which always has their own favourites!

I hate Spurs with passion but if I have to be honest both Huddelstone and Dawson desrved to go. Huddlestone should've been on that plane instead of Carrick and how can Capello choose Upson and Carragher ahead of Dawson? :eek:

How can he leave out Darren Bent? What on earth does Heskey do other than commit fouls and dive around? with Heskey in the squad every intelligent opposing manager would know which route they'd take. I don't subscribe to the opinion that he brings others into play...the guy can't even control a simple pass never mind dribble! With Bent in the squad you've got a guy who knows where the net is plus he offers you mobility...I feel for him as he really really deserved to go to this World Cup.

What has Joe Cole done to deserve to go to the World Cup other than being popular choice by the media? Adam Johnson should've been on that plane instead of him and again I honestly believe that Capello chose the easy way out by choosing the popular players rather than best players.

and last but not least...Theo Walcott did not deserve to go and he's rightly omitted...now Theo if you wanna become a better footballer then forget about a holiday and work on all your weaknesses. improve your first touch, your movement, your dribbling, your vision, your final balls and most of all develop some sort of intelligence on how to not be a predictable to ever average wing back in the world and try to take more risks...until then you're not anywhere near worthy of Number 14. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.