Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

^ ^ Lol#bunch of bodows, Zamora should go but I think it's best to put him on sub.

238 days to go till worldcup starts.

N.O.R.F   

^238 days? where did you get that from??

Ngonge, ninyow kubada ma dhaawataa horta?

Crouch is innefective when partnering with Rooney. He expects long diagnal balls to head on and is usually penalised for a foul when doing so. He is weak and the refs targeted him at the last world cup. He can't play on the floor and isn't quick enough.

Zamorra, although he has only done this year, has shown what he can do against top opposition. He has good close control and brings others into play. He is a clever player and a great partner for Rooney just like Heskey has been in some games (Heskey isn't going and I'm glad).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Oz:

I agree with most of that thou I'd prefer M.Richards instead of G Johnson, throw in SWP instead of Walcott/Lennon.

Adam Johnson I meant in the above statement.

What? Micah Richards??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No way! Never! LooL

SWP isn't going. He had his chance and threw it away a long time ago.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^238 days? where did you get that from??

Ngonge, ninyow kubada ma dhaawataa horta?

Crouch is innefective when partnering with Rooney. He expects long diagnal balls to head on and is usually penalised for a foul when doing so. He is weak and the refs targeted him at the last world cup. He can't play on the floor and isn't quick enough.

Zamorra, although he has only done this year, has shown what he can do against top opposition. He has good close control and brings others into play. He is a clever player and a great partner for Rooney just like Heskey has been in some games (Heskey isn't going and I'm glad).

Yes Kubbada wan dhaawada but I am not as fickle as you, saaxib. Crouch's scoring record for England is as good as any (20 in 37), you badow. What manager worth his salt would take an untried player in place of someone with such a ratio?

P.S.

Crouch is ten times the player Zamorra is. War kubbada baro (I mean you agreed with Tuujiye about King). War soco.

N.O.R.F   

I agreed with Tuujiska but with a qualification. If king was fit all the time and had no knee problems he would be an England regular.

Hadaad keentey Crouche's scoring record :D

Lets have a look shall we?

# Date Venue Opponent Score Result Competition

1 1 March 2006 Liverpool, England Uruguay 1–1 2–1 Friendly match

2 30 May 2006 Manchester, England Hungary 3–1 3–1 Friendly match

3 3 June 2006 Manchester, England Jamaica 3–0 6–0 Friendly match

4 3 June 2006 Manchester, England Jamaica 5–0 6–0 Friendly match

5 3 June 2006 Manchester, England Jamaica 6–0 6–0 Friendly match

6 15 June 2006 Nuremberg, Germany Trinidad and Tobago 1–0 2–0 2006 FIFA World Cup

7 16 August 2006 Manchester, England Greece 3–0 4–0 Friendly match

8 16 August 2006 Manchester, England Greece 4–0 4–0 Friendly match

9 2 September 2006 Manchester, England Andorra 1–0 5–0 UEFA Euro 2008 Qual.

10 2 September 2006 Manchester, England Andorra 5–0 5–0 UEFA Euro 2008 Qual.

11 6 September 2006 Skopje, Macedonia Macedonia 1–0 1–0 UEFA Euro 2008 Qual

12 6 June 2007 Tallinn, Estonia Estonia 2–0 3–0 UEFA Euro 2008 Qual.

13 16 November 2007 Vienna, Austria Austria 1–0 1–0 Friendly match

14 21 November 2007 Wembley, England Croatia 2–2 2–3 UEFA Euro 2008 Qual.

15 1 April 2009 Wembley, England Ukraine 1–0 2–1 World Cup 2010 Qual.

16 10 June 2009 Wembley, England Andorra 6–0 6–0 World Cup 2010 Qual.

17 14 October 2009 Wembley, England Belarus 1–0 3–0 World Cup 2010 Qual.

18 14 October 2009 Wembley, England Belarus 3–0 3–0 World Cup 2010 Qual.

19 3 March 2010 Wembley, England Egypt 1–1 3–1 Friendly match

20 3 March 2010 Wembley, England Egypt 3–1 3–1 Friendly match

You're talking about experience and I'm talking about technical ability. Badowyahow.

Oz   

Lol# nOrf Micah Richards is class sxb, he may/could go to the world cup. In my opinion he deserves to start, his good at defensive and going forward.

236 days Lol. Edit: 35 days to go

Oz   

What I don't get is, Why every english player that plays for England does good in the premier league, but in the world cup or euro. They do abosultely shite...is this because players are like the fans in this country: club before country.

N.O.R.F   

^They can't play together with the same confidence. They can't pass and get nervous. I always wish they lose a goal early in a game. Thats when they are at their best. If they take the lead early on the they will probably lose.

They're afraid of what the win might bring.

NGONGE   

What technical ability? Zamorra has been good for only ONE SEASON, saaxib. Crouch is a tried and tested player who played and scored at the highest level (by the way, all goals count). Crouch can score with both feet and his head.

Anyway, why am I arguing this crazy point with you. The entire world knows who the better player is. Kubbada baro.

Oz   

^ ^ Looool

I think both of you should settle this "Rageedi style" in an arm wrestling match. :D Apart from Rooney and Defoe i highly doubt the other strikers in the team could score agaisnt a top team.

NGONGE   

^^ War naga daa. Norf will refuse because he'll say he saw me lifting dumbbells a few minutes earlier. :D

N.O.R.F   

The day I see or hear you doing any exercise is the day I quit playing or watching footy :D

Oz, he is fan of Crouch. Just as he is a fan of Lucas. Ma ninkaasa lala murmaa?

Wigad   

I think north korea might just surprise a couple of people even though they are in the group of death.

Tuujiye   

What I don't get is, Why every english player that plays for England does good in the premier league, but in the world cup or euro. They do abosultely shite...is this because players are like the fans in this country: club before country.

:D:D waraa OZ english players are good PL because of the African and other european players. ayaga markii la isku keeno, ciyaartooda cusbo iyo sonkor malaha mana isla ciyaari karaan lool...

Ngonge Crouch won start saaxiib ee na dhageyso. England ma aha the old England teams this year. They will play a ground football sxb and mr "geri" aka Crouch has no talent when it comes to ball control and ground football. He is doing well for the Spurs this year but if you watch his games in "colour", they use him for the long pass...qashin yahoo kubada baro!

Wareer Badanaa!!!