Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Wadani;981749 wrote:
For the vast majority of them yes. It's different if a girl was open to and preferred Somali men for marriage, but she didn't receieve any proposals from good men. If she's getting up there in age, then in that case I can't knock her for marrying an upright ajanabi Muslim. But most of these girls have a dislike for Somali guys for some reason. This aversion to Somali men has it's roots in deep seated self-hatred. To them anything to do with Somalis or Somalia is less-than, lowly, embarrassing, and backwward so they look for an ajanabi saviour, so her kids will be spared the curse of being born a Somali....
'the wretched of the earth
'.

I see you are a reader of Fanon huh? Please put that psychology to use and be the Somali fanon por favor

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;981755 wrote:
I see you are a reader of Fanon huh? Please put that psychology to use and be the Somali fanon por favor

Clearly neither of you are reading Fanon (who was married to a white woman, btw) correctly if you're spouting the views you are in this thread. Unfortunate.

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;981755 wrote:

Yes, he's one of my heroes. Read some of the works of Dr Abdishakur Shaikh Ali Jowhar (AUN)...according to many he's already beaten me to becoming the Somali Fanon. His articles on tribal psychology are just excellent.

Haatu   

I can tell you their kids will end up looking like my cousins. Have you guys ever seen 100% Somalis with squarish faces and small eyes? Well some of my uncles kids are like that :D I even have a cousin (two times removed) who you would think is a black chinese women. I always wondered where on earth they get the genes.

As for this marriage, they seem happy with each other so all the best to them. I just hope the man is a Muslim for Farxiya's sake.

Saalax   

What does the constitution of Somalia say about Somalia citizenship for people born to Somali women

and foreign fathers? In Somaliland in order to be considered a Somalilander majority of the time one has

to have a Somaliland father to be a Somalilander.

Wadani   

Saalax;981777 wrote:
What does the constitution of Somalia say about Somalia citizenship for people born to Somali women

and foreign fathers?
In Somaliland in order to be considered a Somalilander majority of the time one has

Masha'Allah, waa nimco Illaahay.

Cadale   

Wadani;981749 wrote:
For the vast majority of them yes. It's different if a girl was open to and preferred Somali men for marriage, but she didn't receieve any proposals from good men. If she's getting up there in age, then in that case I can't knock her for marrying an upright ajanabi Muslim. But most of these girls have a dislike for Somali guys for some reason. This aversion to Somali men has it's roots in deep seated self-hatred. To them anything to do with Somalis or Somalia is less-than, lowly, embarrassing, and backwward so they look for an ajanabi saviour, so her kids will be spared the curse of being born a Somali....'the wretched of the earth'.

:eek:

I have never seen anything like this.smh

Hawdian   

Saalax;981777 wrote:

and foreign fathers? In Somaliland in order to be considered a Somalilander majority of the time one has

Illah baa Barakeeyeh Jahumriyada Somaliland. :cool:

the the private affairs of a xalimo and the personal choices they make shouldn't concern y'all. what is offensive however is how publicly this is all being played out. it's disgusting.

nuune   

^^^ Talk about double standard, why no one is NOT asking you about your little fortress of ajaanib girls that you hold hostage in most of the time against their will by luring them into offering them good salary and healthcare, is that fair, inaar, dib iskugu laabo, abti