Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

And if you really look very close, you'd find out those people who have problem with Somalis marrying non.Somalis are the same people who would have problem with Inter Qabiil marriage. It's just that they now have something new to focus on.

Wadani   

Nin-Yaaban;981732 wrote:
And if you really look very close, you'd find out those people who have problem with Somalis marrying non.Somalis are the same people who would have problem with
Inter Qabiil
marriage. It's just that they now have something new to focus on.

loool, nonsense.

Wadani   

Safferz;981731 wrote:

2Rt52.gif

As long as it aint happening in my fams i'm straight. To hell with the self-haters, let them do as they wish.

Safferz   

Wadani;981734 wrote:
As long as it aint happening in my fams i'm straight. To hell with the self-haters, let them do as they wish.

So how do you rationalize your racism and intolerance?

Hawdian   

I can see alot of people with some strong arguments have joined the debate. Great I could some chinese food now.;);)

. Cheer up guys We are talking about Love.

Carl Douglas Summed Great.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting, those cats were fast as lightning

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, but they fought with expert timing

There was funky China men from funky Chinatown

They were chopping them up, they were chopping them down

It's an ancient Chinese art, and everybody knew their part

From a feint into a slip, then I'm kickin' from the hip

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, but they fought with expert timing

There was funky Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung

He said, here comes the big boss, let's get it on

We took the bow and made a stand, started swaying with the hand

A sudden motion made me skip, now we're into a brandnew trip

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, but they did it with expert timing

Wadani   

Safferz;981738 wrote:
So how do you rationalize your racism and intolerance?

Well it depends what you mean by racism. I don't hate other races, I just have greater affinity and strong loyalty to my own people.

Cadale   

Wadani;981734 wrote:

so a somali girl marrying outside her culture is selfhating? wow nice logic there mate.

Safferz   

Hawdian, it's not that we didn't see that you posted "Kung Fu Fighting" twice before this third post, it's just not funny. And it won't get any funnier by continuing to post it.

Mooge;981741 wrote:
i fear our resident beauty safferz may be lured by these scrupulous foreign hungry men.

Love is love :) There are a number of things I'd consider when seeing someone, but ethnic background is not particularly important to me. There are more important traits to look at and I don't think it makes sense to limit myself to Somali men exclusively.

Safferz   

Wadani;981743 wrote:
Well it depends what you mean by racism. I don't hate other races, I just have greater affinity and strong loyalty to my own people.

"Miscegenation is an abomination" could be something straight out of a KKK manifesto, but that was your visceral response to seeing this video. Not sure how that's anything but racism and hatred for others, which is un-Somali and un-Islamic.

Wadani   

Cadale;981744 wrote:
so a somali girl marrying outside her culture is selfhating? wow nice logic there mate.

For the vast majority of them yes. It's different if a girl was open to and preferred Somali men for marriage, but she didn't receieve any proposals from good men. If she's getting up there in age, then in that case I can't knock her for marrying an upright ajanabi Muslim. But most of these girls have a dislike for Somali guys for some reason. This aversion to Somali men has it's roots in deep seated self-hatred. To them anything to do with Somalis or Somalia is less-than, lowly, embarrassing, and backwward so they look for an ajanabi saviour, so her kids will be spared the curse of being born a Somali....'the wretched of the earth'.

Hawdian   

SafferZ

Kung Fu Fighting" is a Great Song Which is loved by millions of people in the world including me. Nobody is being funny here. if you don't like it don't listen to it. At the end of the day this a onlineforum and I will be posting whatever I like Including Hitsongs from the 70;ts:cool:

Wadani   

Safferz;981748 wrote:
"Miscegenation is an abomination" could be something straight out of a KKK manifesto, but that was your visceral response to seeing this video. Not sure how that's anything but racism and hatred for others, which is un-Somali and un-Islamic.

How is trying to preserve the purity of ones ethnic group hatred for others? I don't follow this logic.

Safferz   

Wadani;981751 wrote:
How is trying to preserve the purity of ones ethnic group hatred for others? I don't follow this logic.

Really? Even the term "miscegenation" is racially loaded, and the idea of ethnic/racial "purity" itself is highly problematic (there is no such thing as a pure ethnic group, anyway).