Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Safferz;982302 wrote:
Just like the Xalimo and Chinese guy are both Americans, or whatever...

FYI to all the SOL Farax's...The subject is Canadian.

*Ibtisam;982368 wrote:
LOOL @ this thread- Regardless of how many generations we go- the issue of controlling Somali women options in marriage will remain important to our brothers. Mainly because Somali men think they OWN Somali women and no one else should mess with their stock. Cavemen mentality. Of course nin can do what he likes- because wa nin uu. I am always glad to see that Somali women continue to live their life as they see fit regardless of what their men folks say/do. People often comment oo "nin Somali aha miyaad weyed?" or like one of the poster said they think you married a foreign as a last resort" lol

BUT lets be honest- the majority of young Somali women are incompatible with Somali men of their age or even few years older- so they will better fit with people who share the ideals and the same internationalist view point. If young Somali men want to retain the majority of Somali girls in marriage who were born/ grew up in the west- a shift in both ideas and mentality is required. Otherwise both can purse different options- girls with finding what they want in others and
men can return home and purchase a traditional marriage.

lol@IBTI

Ibtisam   

Layzie G- how you doing!!!? I am glad to see you out and about- I have missed you. Now every time I read something in SOL it is the equivalent to watching a comedy show centered around "Yo, your mama is so FAT, that when she jump for joy, She got stuck" ala Canadian hindi comedian Russel peters. lol

I hope you are well and life has been good to you. :) We should have an SOL oldie's reunion thread- figure out where your beloved Shiekh Sharifi got to, Xiin sadly dropped that damn heavy peace caravan, and North is still stubborn- Johnny is still chasing skirt, but they are worryingly getting younger each year- he might get into trouble at this rate without intervention. :D

SomaliPhilosopher;982421 wrote:
The inherit problem in this debate is safferz is approaching Islam academically-a more so theoretical angle- and the rest r approaching Islam as everyday practicers- practical Islam... practically two different religions

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha@ Somali Philosopher

Ibti, I'm doing well, thank you.

I miss you too. I can't believe that people are handing judgments when they dont even know the subject. But what is more disturbing is seeing

a familiar face on SOL, and she has no idea how many crazies she attracted here.

Ibtisam   

Lol @ Layzie G! I am intrigued to know who she is and what crazies she attracted here! :D

Also can you please do us a favour and enable your PM- some of your old fans want to send (reply) to messages now that you are back. :)

nuune   

^^ Actually Leezi-Gaal is no longer on SOL because she now works at E! Network, also her PM cannot be enabled because atheists would be chasing her(surprised about atheists chasing her supernaturally!!)

Reeyo   

I sense some nasty bullying here and very tacky posters jumping around gleefully about it.

I believe Ibtisam has set you all right in regards to the treatment of Saf and your display of ill-manners so I'll not dwell on it.

Tallaabo   

^ Some even have the audacity to dismiss the study of humanities as nonsense when we all know that Somalis have very little knowledge about their history, background, identity, culture, etc because of our lack of scholars in the humanities and arts.