Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Mad_Mullah;981995 wrote:
True, but with these two they both live in America so I don't think it'll be that bad.

That's why the highest ratio of inter-marriages is with Yemenis, same culture. Wearing a macawis and chewing Qaat through out the day and blaming other tribes.
:D

yeah, there was one yemeni guy he also married chinese, his family didn't know him and they arranged him to marry his cousin back home somehow his chinese wife found out and she rip his sug out of him.. the guy end up without balls suffered damaged. shouldn't mess with chinese lol

People need to know that the Chinese are going to be the future's world leaders whether you like it or not We need to get in there before the others clock on.

Mad_Mullah;982001 wrote:
People need to know that the Chinese are going to be the future's world leaders whether you like it or not We need to get in there before the others clock on.

this should be another topic so Solers will analyze it .haha

Haatu   

Tallaabo;981974 wrote:
I don't understand the Somali mentality, it makes me sick. In this 21st century Somalis still have a huge problem marrying from certain minority clans and the Somali Bantus but are ok with Chinese and Jamaicans?:confused:

Laangaab waa ehlu naar. That says it all.

Reeyo   

Why does a personal decision of two people non of us have ever met become the longest discussion on SOL in recent times?

As they say small minds....

Wadani   

Tallaabo;981974 wrote:
I don't understand the Somali mentality, it makes me sick. In this 21st century Somalis still have a huge problem marrying from certain minority clans and the Somali Bantus but are ok with Chinese and Jamaicans?:confused:

+1000. Discriminate against their own and run to shisheeye....if thats not classic self-hatred I dont know what is.

Haatu;982075 wrote:
Reeyo, to put it simply, it's because this thread is about a hot xaliimo.

LOL, I remember one day we heard about a half Somali half Italian, we never saw her but could imagine her, then we found out we she got engaged to a Nigerian. Painful day wallahi.

Hawdian   

Haatu;982075 wrote:
Reeyo, to put it simply, it's because this thread is about a hot xaliimo.

No Haatu She is not Hot. She is pretty Avearge like Millions of Girls from Geeska,AFrica. I would even Say she is Big Fuulxum Laakin Alle ha u Barakeeyo.:cool:

Wadani;981922 wrote:
Do u support what she did?

I couldn't careless about what she did. As long as her offspring aren't classified as Somali, we're good. :D

Ignorance in this thread is too much, same people to cry when other women aren't allowed to marry Somali men, then all of a sudden they start quoting Quran verses.

Hawdian   

Classified;982087 wrote:
I couldn't careless about what she did. As long as her offspring aren't classified as Somali, we're good.

Somethings Tells me Ciyaalka Wont be Accepting in China-Community either considered how super nationalist they are. Its Back to the Iska Dhaal race on this one.

:cool:

Mad_Mullah;982089 wrote:
With minor adjustments Somalis accept everyone.

Don't use Carabta as an example, backwards people that nobody likes

Somaliland+083.JPG

Those white ladies look gorgeous with the Somali attire. I'd marry anyone of them over any Somali girl. :Ddetect the sarcasm

Hawdian, you're right. I feel sorry for her offsprings.

Wadani   

Classified;982087 wrote:
I couldn't careless about what she did.
As long as her offspring aren't classified as Somali, we're good

I only asked to confirm whether u mentioning she is from Hargaysa was an innocent obersvation or not...and clearly it wasn't since u don't condone what she did. Waxaad tahay maangaab.