Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Mad_Mullah;981858 wrote:
The exact opposite saxib, Somalia is too big for such a small population, Somalia is bigger than France and Spain and Benelux yet has about 10 million people. We should be in the 50 like the Habashis/Bantus next to us.

That can serve us a great advantage in terms of development

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;981867 wrote:
:D
:D

Shiekh Nuune - abti, so diyaar garow aad sii kala shaandhaysid wixii caqliga gala iyo wixii aan caqliga galayn eh.
;)

o

Ar bal tan yar eega, after 6 months when I told you aan kugu meheriyo gabadha you only answered my post now markey Wadani iyo kuwa kale wadnaha ku karkariyeen oo maseyr kugu yara dhashey, ar bax na dhaaf, Safferz boos kaagama banaano waraa ee orod hoogayeey dheh, afor your info 3 weeks ka hor baa la dafey ee sidaa ula soco, inaar

biggest tacsi inaa dhigato waaye, and you can only blame yourself because sidii diinka ayaad u socotaa for all your matters noooh

Rahima   

As long as he's Muslim what is the problem? They look good together.

Safferz- perhaps the brothers are upset because a beautiful sister slipped between their fingers? Ignore their calaacal.

Juxa   

I know more Somali men married to ajnabi than women marrying non- Somali

Naga daa ...... Qof walba ha guursato dookheeda

Oiler   

SomaliPhilosopher;981715 wrote:
Why couldn't we give him a a less attractive xaliimo, at the very least?

Haha, say more power to him. She is beautiful though, he stayed away from the chubby ones that we have.

SomaliPhilosopher;981920 wrote:
That can serve us a great advantage in terms of development

Exactly, if you look at all the rising powers they all have one thing in common, big lands with a lot of people. India, China, Brazil and even countries such as Mexico and previously Egypt.

That's because they have lower classes tht can work in docks, factories, middle class as teachers, engineers, and higher class with the $$$ to further invest, build etc.

In Somalia however, the population is so small that if a factory mentality starts that the whole country will remain a lower class people.

Tallaabo   

I don't understand the Somali mentality, it makes me sick. In this 21st century Somalis still have a huge problem marrying from certain minority clans and the Somali Bantus but are ok with Chinese and Jamaicans?:confused:

I don't understand the Somali mentality, it makes me sick. In this 21st century Somalis still have a huge problem marrying from certain minority clans and the Somali Bantus but are ok with Chinese and Jamaicans?:confused:[/quote

It became like cancer can't cured those in back home minority are biggest victims, they have been treating them like dogs for long time. for those ok with chinese or jamaican are those who gave up for their country and culture and trying to mingle with other cultures and also love plays its role.

I don't understand the Somali mentality, it makes me sick. In this 21st century Somalis still have a huge problem marrying from certain minority clans and the Somali Bantus but are ok with Chinese and Jamaicans?:confused:[/quote

It became like cancer can't cured those in back home minority are biggest victims, they have been treating them like dogs for long time. for those ok with chinese or jamaican are those who gave up for their country and culture and trying to mingle with other cultures and also love plays its role.

Hawdian   

waa aduun waalan manta waa farax chan iyo fardows lee haye ha laso dhaweyo Tolka indhayar. bal dhulkuun yeey. nagu qabsaan

Imagine going to Xamar and you see some Dominican looking girls, some Filipino, some Syrian ones, but they all speak Somali. :D

People don't have the vision I have.

i know one faraxos he married one chinese girl in china after couple years ago they just didn't get each other finally they separate. culture shock:D

spartacus;981994 wrote:
i know one faraxos he married one chinese girl in china after couple years ago they just didn't get each other finally they separate. culture shock:D

True, but with these two they both live in America so I don't think it'll be that bad.

That's why the highest ratio of inter-marriages is with Yemenis, same culture. Wearing a macawis and chewing Qaat through out the day and blaming other tribes. :D