Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Hawdian   

Mad_Mullah;981843 wrote:
If Somalia was rich we'd import the Syrian refugee, give them Somali passports, teach them Somali, with two generations they'd be like the Xamaris.

We all know Syria won't come back for atleast another 50 years/

this land is too little for me and my famlily n you thinking about getting blue-eyed people here. Give another plan that involves Haud and Ocadenia.

Hawdian;981852 wrote:
this land is too little for me and my famlily n you thinking about getting blue-eyed people here. Give another plan that involves Haud and Ocadenia.

The exact opposite saxib, Somalia is too big for such a small population, Somalia is bigger than France and Spain and Benelux yet has about 10 million people. We should be in the 50 like the Habashis/Bantus next to us.

Safferz   

Wadani;981810 wrote:
Don't mix up marriage with politics. I am 100% in favour of inter-clan marriage. I'm a pan-somali at heart whose politics isn't always as idealistic, as the realities on the ground won't allow it. I, and many of us here, are prisoners of circumstance.

Few things are more political than marriage...

Abbaas;981826 wrote:
Mooge, just give up abti, after reading the quote below. Safferz weey tagtoooooooow weey talaabteeeeeeeey ee get over it!

Abbaas :mad: That ain't right lol

Safferz;981806 wrote:
That's because clan is at the core of Somaliland nationality whether it's openly stated or not, and citizenship through paternal inheritance is the only way of ensuring the clan makeup of the country stays the same. I can't think of another constitution in the world (in the 21st century) that excludes women from full rights of citizenship in this way, and it's something Somaliland will have to rethink if it wants to continue fashioning itself as a democratic, politically stable "oasis" in the Horn.

Incidentally, Wadani's agreement with Somaliland's citizenship law does confirm Nin Yaaban's theory that racists and tribalists are often the same people
:)
The exclusionary logic is the same.

:D:D

inabti,

wa inaad xaal ka bixisid hadalkaagan xun, ruunti. sowdigan ''SL'' cay iyo aflaagado ka la daali waayey. wa inaan ku gursado anigoo. taas uun ayaa laga aqbali doona, ma garatay? maxaad ka qabto, inabti? :cool:

Mooge - inaar, so kaxey reerka Saffz, saaxiibadeed (including indhoyar folks), deriskeeda, shaqaalaha aay la shaqeyso, saddex iyo toban halaad iyo fanaanada cod macan oon wali khiyaamooyinka khaadka baran. ;)

Shiekh Nuune - abti, so diyaar garow aad sii kala shaandhaysid wixii caqliga gala iyo wixii aan caqliga galayn eh.;)

Wadani - inantan feminist-ka ah ee ku magac dheere Saffz aana hadaa kadib qabaa ee sida uula soco adiguna. :o

Saalax   

Safferz;981806 wrote:
That's because clan is at the core of Somaliland nationality whether it's openly stated or not, and citizenship through paternal inheritance is the only way of ensuring the clan makeup of the country stays the same. I can't think of another constitution in the world (in the 21st century) that excludes women from full rights of citizenship in this way, and it's something Somaliland will have to rethink if it wants to continue fashioning itself as a democratic, politically stable "oasis" in the Horn.

Incidentally, Wadani's agreement with Somaliland's citizenship law does confirm Nin Yaaban's theory that racists and tribalists are often the same people
:)
The exclusionary logic is the same.

Well that is true. It is one of the things Somaliland is something to be prideful about. We have to maintain our strong identity. You have to understand Somalilanders have a experience of other people trying to project a different demographics to their lands example (Siad Bare), so they are cautious about outsiders being given Somaliland citizenship. If we let millions of others inside our country, they can simply revolt and it will create tensions between them and the locals. So it is understandable why they made their constitution that way

and constantly deport Oromos and southern Somalis.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;981867 wrote:

Wadani - inantan feminist-ka ah ee ku magac dheere Saffz aana hadaa kadib qabaa ee sida uula soco adiguna.
:o

Waliba la guurso baan ku odhan lahaa ha edebsatee. :D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;981867 wrote:
:D
:D

inabti,

wa inaad xaal ka bixisid hadalkaagan xun, ruunti. sowdigan ''SL'' cay iyo aflaagado ka la daali waayey. wa inaan ku gursado anigoo. taas uun ayaa laga aqbali doona, ma garatay? maxaad ka qabto, inabti? :cool:

Mooge - inaar, so kaxey reerka Saffz, saaxiibadeed (including indhoyar folks), deriskeeda, shaqaalaha aay la shaqeyso, saddex iyo toban halaad iyo fanaanada cod macan oon wali khiyaamooyinka khaadka baran.
;)

Shiekh Nuune - abti, so diyaar garow aad sii kala shaandhaysid wixii caqliga gala iyo wixii aan caqliga galayn eh.
;)

Wadani - inantan feminist-ka ah ee ku magac dheere Saffz aana hadaa kadib qabaa ee sida uula soco adiguna.
:o

IzUaG.gif

Hawdian   

Saalax;981868 wrote:
Well that is true. It is one of the things Somaliland is something to be prideful about. We have to maintain our strong identity. You have to understand Somalilanders have a experience of other people trying to project a different demographics to their lands example (Siad Bare), so they are cautious about outsiders being given Somaliland citizenship. If we let millions of others inside our country, they can simply revolt and it will create tensions between them and the locals. So it is understandable why they made their constitution that way

and constantly deport Oromos and southern Somalis.

+1

Give them a nice hearcut Ragga iyo dumarka ba and send them back with the next truck is allways the best thing to do .

Waxaa soo xasuustay mid Soomaali oo waliba sujuu kasii ah oo gabar indhayar qabo oo magaaladaan degan. Meel walba uu tago oo Soomaali joogto wuu keenaa gabadhaan, xataa markuu banooni nala ciyaari jiray. Iyadoo si aqiyaarnimo meesha u fadhiso na fiirsan jirtay. I don't know how she used to be patient about qeyladeena, buuqeena iyo isqabqabsigeena meesha ka socoto markaa banooniga ciyaareyno. Koley wey nala yaabi jirtay filaa.

If dude is a Muslim then all your points are moot. I have more of a problem with these types of "Western Weddings" than I do with who our Women are deciding to marry (so long as they're Muslim). One must understand that someone who has been living abroad for over 20 years loses part or all of their "Somaliness" so to speak. If you need a tour guide and/or translator to visit your own homeland chances are it ain't your homeland anymore, I'm just sayin' !!!!!