Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The newest trend - xaliimos marrying chinese

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;981815 wrote:
I saw a lot of insecurities and self doubts.
Boys, you want your women not to marry foreigners,FIKIS your dam kaantari
....wait Mooge thinks Xasan Shiikh is the devil. You can't agree on anything else, can you?

And that right there is the crux of the issue. All of our problems as a people, whether political, economic or social are due to the collapse of the central government and the inability to reinstate anything even resembling it for over two decades. Sometimes I feel like I can't even blame Somalis who become self-haters....then I snap out of it and pity the damn fools. :D

Why are Somalilanders still posting here? THey want to ban the Somali passport and distance themselves while at the same time getting pissed when Southerners marry Turks or Chinese.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;981821 wrote:
Why are Somalilanders still posting here? THey want to ban the Somali passport and distance themselves while at the same time getting pissed when Southerners marry Turks or Chinese.

Adeer meesha waawaynka ayaa ku qowdhamaya ee is dhuub, yaanad ku waalane.

Hawdian   

Che -Guevara;981815 wrote:
I saw a lot of insecurities and self doubts. Boys, you want your women not to marry foreigners
,FIKIS your dam kaantari....wait Mooge thinks Xasan Shiikh is the devil. You can't agree on anything else, can you?

this quite interesting praying in a masjid in a certain arab capital some months back i saw these two beutyfull blue-eyed girls selling cakes outside the masjids . talking to them they were from syria and thats when hit me what it does to a people when a civil-war destroys a country..

Maqane   

Mooge;981741 wrote:
i fear our resident beauty safferz may be lured by these scrupulous foreign hungry men.

Mooge, just give up abti, after reading the quote below. Safferz weey tagtoooooooow weey talaabteeeeeeeey ee get over it!

Safferz;978530 wrote:
Busted a white dude
claiming to speak Somali today (he's a visiting student here, and said he speaks it during one of our grad workshops)... introduced myself and asked him how he's doing, and he didn't understand a word.
I'll have to mess with him another time
to figure out where he's at with the language, but the only thing he seemed to know in Somali was "iska warran" lol. Damn.

He said he wants to study Somaliland :mad:

Source: Al's cantarabaqash

Hawdian   

Mad_Mullah;981821 wrote:

im here to make dua for the couple. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Haatu   

This reminds me of what I saw the other day. I was on the bus staring out of the window when I saw two school kids, an asian guy and a black girl obviously a couple. They were hugging goodbye, then the girl turned around. Wallahi waan sasay when I saw he face. Waxaan is dhehey "tallow taa muxuu ku arkay?". Illeen love is blind.

Wadani;981823 wrote:
Adeer meesha waawaynka ayaa ku qowdhamaya ee is dhuub, yaanad ku waalane.

Waawaynka should be talking about fixing their country rather than focusing on trivial stuff.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;981831 wrote:
Waawaynka should be talking about fixing their country rather than focusing on trivial stuff.

Agree with everything u said preceding the word 'rather' lool.

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;981839 wrote:
Wadani. The war killed the very soul of the Somali people.

That it did Che, that it did.

If Somalia was rich we'd import the Syrian refugee, give them Somali passports, teach them Somali, with two generations they'd be like the Xamaris.

We all know Syria won't come back for atleast another 50 years/

Haatu   

Mad_Mullah;981843 wrote:
If Somalia was rich we'd import the Syrian refugee, give them Somali passports, teach them Somali, with two generations they'd be like the Xamaris.

We all know Syria won't come back for atleast another 50 years/

Niyow do you hate your colour or something?

Maqane   

Somalis had once upon a time inter-qabiil marriage issues but they now took it to the next level (inter-racial) which i think it's a good progress, but at the same time an old trend (ama wax laga tagay!).