Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Gulf Arabs Are Offically Animals. Post Your Shocking VIideo

Hawdian   

^ waan ku jawabayaa markaad ee cadeyseed inadthy qof geeska afrika kayimii . Taan labaad gaal caad oo kadadesa iska meydheen baa ka daran.

I guess this is what wealth does to some people, it turns them arrogant and makes them lose any sense of empathy or compassion.

We should definitely pressure the Gulf Arab Governments to clamp down on this behavior and prevent it from spreading.

Narrated Zahdam bin Mudrab: I heard Imran bin Husain saying, "The Prophet said, 'The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)." Imran said "I do not know whether the Prophet mentioned two or three generations after your present generation. The Prophet added, 'There will be some people after you, who will be dishonest and will not be trustworthy and will give witness (evidences) without being asked to give witness, and will vow but will not fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

Sahih Bukhari.

Dr_Osman   

Slaves are being sold on facebook by saudi slave traders today. The news item might be real or fake but to even suggest it and to think people in saudi still think in this manner is scary.

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His description:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.

2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.

3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.

4 – Age 26 years.

5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-for-sale-on-facebook/

Dr_Osman;987202 wrote:
Indian fights back

Look at the arab kid run lol. I guess they are getting fed now the bengalis too.

What grown man takes out his *SUUN* to try to hit another guy? That's gay.

I'd like to think most Arabs (majority) aren't like the ones you see on these videos and are nice decent people. The ones that pick on defenseless people are probably cowards, and have been raised to believe they are superior.

If you are ever caught in a situation like that, the best thing to do is to punch one of 'em in the face (element of surprise, because they don't expect their victims to fight back) and they'd think twice about doing that to anyone else. That dude in that video probably grew up in a house where belts were used. LoL.

If you are going to fight back, just make sure they aren't 10+ groups, or have bats, knifes or guns. Its amazing how people feel powerful when they are in a group.

Dr_Osman   

niin yaaban, the arabs prey on the weak. They are little cowards in european and american faces. They believe in a collective rule where people are judged on theyre nation and not theyre character. That is why you will always find names such as bilal al habashi or salman al farsi or albani lol

Guje   

NY believe me, i have stayed with Arabs and observed them long enough to know the majority of their men and some of their women have such psychopathic tendencies. preying on the weak is an Arab trait as Dr Osman alluded to.

By the way just watch and contrast how Arabs feign kindness and gentlemanly behavior when showing off to cameras or powerful people. the endless kisses and smiling will be nauseating.

I haven't been to any ARAB country, so i dont know what the majority of them are like. But i'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say the ones abusing these people are just QASHINS and hopefully dont represent the larger countries/people of Arabs.

The ones i met here in the U.S, or my time little time in Nairobi were decent people.

Bullies are inherently weak people, and would continue to bully you if you dont stand up to them (regardless if you are cadaan, madow, arab, somali, indho yar), they just feed off on it.

There was this Somali bully in my city that use to think he was god's gift to everyone. About 4 yrs ago, there was this Somali Riwaayad/Party and him being the bully picked on some out of state guy (from Seattle, or Wisconsin i think) that came to visit our city.

Let's just say he hasnt' being bullying anyone since then. He got brought down couple of notches. :)

Nin-Yaaban;989735 wrote:
I haven't been to any ARAB country, so i dont know what the majority of them are like. But i'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say the ones abusing these people are just QASHINS and hopefully dont represent the larger countries/people of Arabs.

The ones i met here in the U.S, or my time little time in Nairobi were decent people.

Bullies are inherently weak people, and would continue to bully you if you dont stand up to them (regardless if you are cadaan, madow, arab, somali, indho yar), they just feed off on it.

There was this Somali bully in my city that use to think he was god's gift to everyone. About 4 yrs ago, there was this Somali Riwaayad/Party and him being the bully picked on some out of state guy (from Seattle, or Wisconsin i think) that came to visit our city.

Let's just say he hasnt' being bullying anyone since then. He got brought down couple of notches.
:)

Good post NY. The bigger they are the harder they fall.