Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Gulf Arabs Are Offically Animals. Post Your Shocking VIideo

Hawdian   

Dr osman all those bangali and Indian workers are just slaves in the gulf . Dont be suprised they are sold by agents in their home country .

About 23,000 Ethiopians have surrendered to Saudi authorities since a clampdown on illegal migrant workers began in the oil-rich kingdom last week, officials have said.

The clampdown has led to clashes in the capital, Riyadh, with at least five people killed.

Saudi authorities say they are trying to reduce the 12% unemployment rate among native Saudis.

An estimated nine million migrant workers are in Saudi Arabia.

They are said to make up more than half the workforce, filling manual, clerical and service jobs.

Ethiopia's ambassador in Riyadh, Muhammed Hassan Kabiera, said the embassy had been informed by Saudi officials that some 23,000 Ethiopians had so far handed themselves in.

Some of them have already been repatriated, with the first group arriving in Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa, on Wednesday, reports from Ethiopia say.

In renewed clashes on Wednesday in Riyadh's Manfuhah district, a Sudanese national was killed, Saudi Arabia's state-owned SPA news agency reports.

Illegal migrants "rioted, hurling rocks at passersby and cars", it quoted police as saying.

Police said they intervened and "controlled" the situation, SPA reports.

Manfuhah is home to many migrants, mostly from East Africa.

On Sunday, Ethiopia's Foreign Affairs Minister Tedros Adhanom said he had information that three Ethiopian citizens had been killed in clashes since last week.

However, Saudi authorities say two foreigners have been killed, along with three Saudis.

Riyadh governor Prince Khaled bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz said the clamp down was aimed at illegal migrants, and not any "specific group".

"We will continue these campaigns until we ensure all residents in our country are staying legally," he is quoted by al-Riyadh newspaper as saying.

Earlier this month, the authorities began rounding up the migrants following the expiry of a seven-month amnesty for them to formalise their status.

Nearly a million Bangladeshis, Indians, Filipinos, Nepalis, Pakistanis and Yemenis are estimated to have left the country in the past three months.

More than 30,000 Yemenis have reportedly crossed to their home country in the past two weeks.

Four million other migrants obtained work permits before the deadline expired.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24938570

This segregation stuff in Qatar is shocking to me, i visited there when i lived in the Gulf and I don't remember this happening. If they start with Indians and Pakistanis then Arabs and Somalis are next if it didn't already start.

Dr_Osman   

A number of black people got in there, The funny thing is the person doing the segregation is an Asian and he is segregating Asians. Didnt you hear when he said we dont allow in asians. Anyways they say Qatar is the more progressive gulf countries but I say once a savage always a savage

Dr_Osman;986406 wrote:
A number of black people got in there, The funny thing is the person doing the segregation is an Asian and he is segregating Asians. Didnt you hear when he said we dont allow in asians. Anyways they say Qatar is the more progressive gulf countries but I say once a savage always a savage

the whole thing is just ******,they should not have hired foreigner to segregate

Hawdian   

Dr_Osman;986402 wrote:
Hawdian arent you even the slightly disturbed?

. Mayaa anigu waan nacebyee hindida, bangaldshiga waa daad kufcn adoonnimada . Sidee IDI Amiin

ku sameeyety baa ku fcn . Hindigu africa weey ka buxaan oo waa daad mad madow laakin weey iska faninayaan afrikanka. In this case an bangali security guard is stopping his people from entering a mall.

Baashi   

There are millions of Arabs out there awoowe. You posted couple of vids. These deviants are bad apples and do not represent Arabs. I could find couple of stories and even vids of your sub-clan behaving badly :) and draw a hasty conclusion from that and say they are animals.

Dr_Osman   

Finally an Indian Stood up

The outcome of it though didnt look to go the indian way but its a step in the right direction. Sidas ha layska celiyo