Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Gulf Arabs Are Offically Animals. Post Your Shocking VIideo

Dr_Osman   

Seems like these aren't fit to be humans, they're animals and we need to call them what they are. I use to give them the benefit of the doubt but the bodies are piling up. Lets talk animals in this thread and post your shocking videos only.

Hawdian   

if you dont like them then why u going to their country . . the is a somali saying sharaf waxad ku leedey dalka hooyo .:cool:

Dr_Osman   

Hawdian this is not about going to people's countries or not. The world is a global village and everyone lives everywhere. The Gulf arabs live in other countries and they're not treated like this, why are they treating others in they're country in this manner. I specifically posted that this occuring to even muslims which makes even more damaging to the phrase known as one ummah

They're animals and if you don't see that you must be one too

I lived there for a long time and there are good and bad people, the problem is that wealth is eliminating any sense of empathy and each generation is worse the previous one.

there are many countries who are in terrible civil war and extreme poverty , this immigrants they are looking better live and arabs know it, just immagine arabs without oil they would have already in some where poorest nations..lol

Hawdian   

is this the part where we gather a mob and look for the big fat mcdonald eating pyamas wearing shisha smoking carbi guy.

. on a serious note im sure they dealing wth these issues over there .

Dr_Osman   

spartacus;981689 wrote:
what a barbaric! they always treat immigrants like animals. arabs they think they have enough so they can do what ever they want.

Which video did you find shocking and do you have other shocking ones to add.

Dr_Osman;982559 wrote:
Which video did you find shocking and do you have other shocking ones to add.

well this clips may not be attest if they are animals or not, but what i have been told by many people some of them are barbaric they treat immigrants really bad even those who are gulf citizen but african origin they don't have same right to those in arab origin.

YoniZ   

Doc, your logic (strictly speaking, far from logic) is that, these people are animals because of the handful You-tube clips posted here.

How about posting certain number of equally/more shocking clips from Africa, Europe or America. Will that prove the point of your 'Officially Animal' argument.

Have you ever heard the term "Hasty Generalisation Fallacy" ?

Maqane   

Xayawaanada xitaa ma mudna in sidaa lagula kaco ama loola dhaqmo, dadka iyo xayawaanada xuquuq ahaan waa isugu keeymid.

Mida kale, dadka sacuudiga ama wadamada carabta ah ku nool waxey la kulmaan cunsurinimo, xagjir, i.w.m. Siiba gaar ahaan waxaa u badan dumarka markii ay jaariyad/booyaas u shaqa doonaan waxey la kulmaan dhibaatadan mid ka daran, hadii ay ahaan lahayd, dil, kufsi, i.w.m. Dowlada waxba ka maqabato sabata oo ah sharci darro beey ku joogaan dadkaas inta badan, waxayna ka cabsan in dib loo celiyo/la dhoofiyo.

Cadale   

seriously i don't feel sorry for these indians/pakis/bangladeshis they kinda deserve it with their inferiority complex.If you act live a slave then you will be bullied and treated like a slave. Indians should stop acting soft , grow a spine and learn to fight back. A lot nationalities including Somalis themselves who live in the Khaleej look down upon them and sadly talk to them harshly and rudely. I remember them calling my dad 'baba' and mother '' mama'' while nodding their heads ..can you imagine ? grown men talking in this slavish way?