Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Highway Road From Burco To Erigavo Rep. SL

Wadani   

Hawdian;981601 wrote:
my name hawd is a reference to the hawd and reserve area a former rep of Somaliland region lost to habashia . I am from Erigavo reer ahaan iyo degan ahaan labadaba. Che im a man .saxiib

So do u have a big beard in real life? :D

Hawdian;981705 wrote:
just plain rude to put a map of somaliya when we talking about another country in this case Republic of Somaliland.

are there official maps of this region, i don't mean Photoshopped stuff I see.

D.O.C   

Hawdian;981580 wrote:
Shir weynaha Qaadhaanka Waddada Oo Ceerigaabo Lagu qabtay

This road will be going to through The heartof The republic going all the way from burco to Erigavo the city . The 370 kms road which will begin from Ina Afmadoobe village east of Burao will connect Sanaag capital Erigavo Town through Saraar plateue. And good to see that the locals of that town are fundraising .:cool: Mayor of Erigavo, Ismail Haji Nuur.

you Can make a Donation:

The Gov. Has promised to build the first 100 KM

How soon will my name appear on this list?.... I have just donated again....!

Naxar_Nugaaleed, it's time you gave your name to Saalax and his kin. They're expanding into Sanaag iyo Dhoxo Nugaaleed. It's time you abandoned your username as well. :D

Blessed   

Good initiative! Nothing annoys more than SLs roads!!!! They need to fix all the main roads and also give small towns and villages access to the major roads, some of our people are completely cut off :(<:( .. so supporting this initiative.

Hawdian   

. heesta dhismaha waadada Erigavo. just to update the uk-somaliland community is fundraising for this Erigavo road

in london tonight. Lets hope we fundraise alot. . xafladii tabaruucdka dhismaha wadada sanaag. many JSL top officals Minister Hersi , Minister Caddani and guests from uk inculding the local mp a friend Of Somaliland. remember to donate :-)

I will not contribute to the pockets of preposterously corrupt officials of Somalia. May they come down with uncurable cancer of the throat. May their children become prostitutes and qoomul-luudh. They have stolen so much whilst many die of a simple curable diseas like foot infection.

Hawdian   

@ Pre I didnt ask you to do anything nor is this about somaliya or its politicans. This is blog about the another country the republic of Somaliland and the road from burco to ceerigabo . also dont spam this blog. thanks.