Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Xukuumadda Somaliland oo Mamnuucday in Baasaboorka Soomaaliya ee E-Passport-ka aan lagaga bixi kari

^ congratulations for your information, inabti....balse SL weey tagtoooooooow weey talaabteeeeeeeey ee get over it.

last i remember you're a Canadian national, somaha?

you can say what you want about SL and its 'useless' passport but i'd rather travel with SL passport than a Canadian passport to certain places. we know Somalis with Canadian passports are treated with utter disdain and contempt. let's see where this pro-Somalia sacrilegiousness gets you cucked up in leafy suburbia baal. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - he said he prefer Somaliland passport over Canadian passport, Alpha B you're joking, saxib. I'm sorry. No one can take you serious when it comes to Somaliland news.

Hawdian   

Only in koonfurian dreams can one defend the undefendable where can a socalled somaliya passport holders travel or get a visa . The average person has diffuclt travelling from moqdisho to barawe in koonfuria and you have guys here majing hurrah for that MOG mickey mouse pasport. once all the districts of Banadir has the same Gov then you can brag but until ..... dreams

Safferz   

Alpha, you have to be delusional to interpret "Somaliland is not recognized internationally" as an insult, because it's a fact. The debate has always been whether it should or should not be recognized, but as far as it's current status, it is what it is. And you know as well as anyone that I have nothing invested in this debate, if anything I lean Somaliland more often than not.

Saalax   

This is not about Somaliland locals but how to stop illegal trafficking of southerners. Somaliland will

not be a hub for southern terrorism, this new measures will be used to deter criminals from Somalia

entering Somaliland freely. Somalia passport is useless anyway.

YoniZ   

Waraaqaha lagu socdo iyo siyaasada marka ay is dhex yaacaan waa wareer.

Qolyahan Dayuusbarada ah waxay ku fiicantahay in xukunka laga ilaaliyo, sababtoo ah waaqica way kadhacsanyihiin.

Su'aal Alpha,

Abti odayga reer miyiga ah ee reer Somaliland marka uu rabo inuu Xajka guto, maxaad xal u heysaa?

Tallaabo   

Safferz;981551 wrote:
I can't get over how absurd this decision is. How are Somalilanders who don't hold foreign passports (the vast majority) supposed to travel? Somaliland is not internationally recognized and its passport is useless, say what you will about the Somali passport but people are still able to travel with it, though often with some difficulties.

That is true. This is one of the most absurd divisions the Somaliland government made in many years. What is the wisdom of targeting Somalis for goodness sake?:confused:

Tallaabo   

YoniZ;981569 wrote:
Abti odayga reer miyiga ah ee reer Somaliland marka uu rabo inuu Xajka guto, maxaad xal u heysaa?

This issue was a problem two to three years ago and was settled by Saudi Arabia agreeing to accept the old Somali Republic passport which many Somalilanders hold instead of demanding the new TFG issued biometric passport. The government of Somaliland said they do not have a problem with the old Somali Republic passports as Somaliland was a legally a constituent of that erstwhile entity.

Safferz;981557 wrote:
Alpha, you have to be delusional to interpret "Somaliland is not recognized internationally" as an insult, because it's a fact. The debate has always been whether it should or should not be recognized, but as far as it's current status, it is what it is. And you know as well as anyone that I have nothing invested in this debate, if anything I lean Somaliland more often than not.

what are you talking about?

Somaliland admin are bluffing , the ban on Somali passport is in responds To the agreement signed between the international civil Aviation organization and the SFG in Montreal .

Somaliland admin are using their citizen freedom of travel as means to Negotiate cause some issue get the UN involved and etc . Same case of banning UN Humanitarian flights from landing on Triangle state its new Policy kkk .

Are there any Somalilander embassies in the middle east? Where will people get passports or do they sell them in the market like old Somali passports?

How do you know if someone is from SL or is it exclusive to "special" clans?

Homunculus;981604 wrote:

How do you know if someone is from SL or is it exclusive to "special" clans?

that's just ignorance in it's purest form. these sort of provocative statements are not impressing anyone ee sida uula soco.

Alpha Blondy;981614 wrote:
that's just ignorance in it's purest form. these sort of provocative statements are not impressing anyone ee sida uula soco.

Then answer the question, where do people get this passport from? from Hargeisa? Do people from all over have to go there? Why start demanding something that many people can't fulfill? Why make life so hard on so many people just to send a message?