Sign in to follow this  
nuune

More Westgate CCTV - More shame for Kenya

Haatu   
nuune, you don't seriously expect me to defend KDF do you? And FYI, ever since soo galootida were rounded up in Garissa a few months ago and sent away, the town has been peaceful ;)

Nin-Yaaban;982097 wrote:
WoW! A whole cavalry of heavily armed Kenyan forces couldn't take out couple of guy's with nothing more than Ak47's? They need to establish a SWAT team whose mission to respond to these kinda situations and bring it to an end real quick. I hope they are at least looking into that by now.

Yaabanee, Kiinyaatiga wey leeyihiin askar si gaar ah u tababaran, Reer Galbeedka ayaana u tababaray, sanadihii u dambeeye la sameeye. Waana kuwaan iyagoo galay Westgate:

Soldiers-inside-Westgate--016.jpg

Balaayo waxee ka dhacday markee ciidamadii kale, waa kuwa booliiska ah, kuwa militariga ah iyo kuwa kale caadi iska ah isla galeen moolkaas, oo aanba iska warqabin, mid walba gees kasoo galay. Iyagii ayaa isdilay, israsaaseeye until in the end even a special force one was killed. Markee isku dhex wareereen ayee gadaal ka garteen inay iyaga dhexdooda isxabadeynooyaan. Probaby by now kuwii moolka galay wey ka baxeen.

Uhuru Kenyatta, madaxweynahooda, finally sent a message to take out all the forces from the mall. Waana markee ciidamada militariga bililiqada bilaabeen, when they were retreating ayee dukaamada iska galeen eber ka dhigeen waxee qaadan kareen iyo waxee jabsan kareen. You can see in the clip I posted above, even one military guy fearing for his life and yet still bililiqo ku dhex jiro.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;982299 wrote:
Yaabanee, Kiinyaatiga wey leeyihiin askar si gaar ah u tababaran, Reer Galbeedka ayaana u tababaray, sanadihii u dambeeye la sameeye. Waana kuwaan iyagoo galay Westgate:

Soldiers-inside-Westgate--016.jpg

Balaayo waxee ka dhacday markee ciidamadii kale, waa kuwa booliiska ah, kuwa militariga ah iyo kuwa kale caadi iska ah isla galeen moolkaas, oo aanba iska warqabin, mid walba gees kasoo galay. Iyagii ayaa isdilay, israsaaseeye until in the end even a special force one was killed. Markee isku dhex wareereen ayee gadaal ka garteen inay iyaga dhexdooda isxabadeynooyaan. Probaby by now kuwii moolka galay wey ka baxeen.

Uhuru Kenyatta, madaxweynahooda, finally sent a message to take out all the forces from the mall. Waana markee ciidamada militariga bililiqada bilaabeen, when they were retreating ayee dukaamada iska galeen eber ka dhigeen waxee qaadan kareen iyo waxee jabsan kareen. You can see in the clip I posted above, even one military guy fearing for his life and yet still bililiqo ku dhex jiro.

LooL masaakiin iga dheh.

The video only shows 4 Al.Shababs running around the place. So there was just 4 of 'em and not the 15-20 that was reported? Man that sucks.

Haatu;982153 wrote:
nuune
, you don't seriously expect me to defend KDF do you? And FYI, ever since soo galootida were rounded up in Garissa a few months ago and sent away, the town has been peaceful
;)

Abti the right words are galti and guri; soomalidu waa galti (kuwii soo galay) iyo guri (kuwii sii joogi). All the same, I don't see why you are making a distinction. As long as someone lives peaceful why should it matter whether they are from Balambala or Jigjiga or Jammame?

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;982766 wrote:
Abti the right words are
galti
and
guri
;
soomalidu waa galti (kuwii soo galay) iyo guri (kuwii sii joogi)
. All the same, I don't see why you are making a distinction. As long as someone lives peaceful why should it matter whether they are from Balambala or Jigjiga or Jammame?

Abti, humour really isn't your thing is it? Of course it doesn't matter but there's only one way nuune loola maaamilaa. Waalli waalli baa la tusaa baa la dhahay.

Haatu;982767 wrote:
Abti, humour really isn't your thing is it? Of course it doesn't matter but there's only one way nuune loola maaamilaa. Waalli waalli baa la tusaa baa la dhahay.

Loooooooooooooooooool.

Agah! I clearly need to understand your dysfunctional relationship with nuune.

Bal aan iska aamusa!

nuune   

^^ It is not about dysfunctional relationship, HAATU happens to be my Abti, and your Abti, too, and I am ashamed to have any associates with him, but his ignorance of not seeing the light outside Affeey is really disturbing, even though HAATU never met Affeey in his life, but he likes to bombard us that he shared a house with him and thus is ok to disrespect other NFD prominent politicians such as Yusuf Haji and Dawaara but tries to avoid Affeey in that context because he happens to be ......., of course, Haji & Dawaara achieved more than what Affeey had achieved in his years of MP in some parts of Wajir and later as Safiirka Kenya ee Soomaaliya, marka our dear HAATU not only happens to be ignorant of the current developments in NEP but he also lacks the knowledge of how demographic NEP is, marka ii daa ninkan aan bakooradeestee si aan jidka siraad ugu soo daro, sida ka muuqatana waad aragtaa wali ma uusan xuub-siibanin oo wali xataa ma uusan yeelanin habeedii geela, our Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa expert shoudl only talk about that 500 meter square suuqa xoolaha only, kolleey suuqii hada sidiisi hore ma ahan lo'leey baa xaaraan ku heesan jirtey waayadn dambe digaaga xataa waa la keenaa, waxaasna HAATU and co ayaa ka masuula iney geelii ku badaleen digaag.

Haatu   

nuune;982774 wrote:
^^ It is not about dysfunctional relationship,
HAATU
happens to be my Abti, and your Abti, too, and I am ashamed to have any associates with him,

Abti, marka hore are you sure in abti keliya aan kuu ahay? Kistoo waxaan yara tuhunsanyahay inaan adeerba kuu ahay ;) Sida kale, abti laga xishooda abti miyaa?

but his ignorance of not seeing the light outside Affeey is really disturbing, even though
HAATU
never met Affeey in his life, but he likes to bombard us that he shared a house with him and thus is ok to disrespect other NFD prominent politicians such as Yusuf Haji and Dawaara but tries to avoid Affeey in that context because he happens to be ......., of course, Haji & Dawaara achieved more than what Affeey had achieved in his years of MP in some parts of Wajir and later as Safiirka Kenya ee Soomaaliya,

I have never met Affey in my life although we're very close relatives abti :D (If you must know aabahay ina adeertiis baa dhashay) hence why I refuse to say anything about him. Mise waxa rabtaa in la dhaho "wiilka reerka eedadiis caaynaya daya". Haddey dhacdo waxaan dhihi ku waalanoo ruuxaan ay waddo baa i amray :D

marka our dear
HAATU
not only happens to be ignorant of the current developments in NEP but he also lacks the knowledge of how demographic NEP is, marka ii daa ninkan aan bakooradeestee si aan jidka siraad ugu soo daro, sida ka muuqatana waad aragtaa wali ma uusan xuub-siibanin oo wali xataa ma uusan yeelanin habeedii geela, our Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa expert shoudl only talk about that 500 meter square suuqa xoolaha only, kolleey suuqii hada sidiisi hore ma ahan lo'leey baa xaaraan ku heesan jirtey waayadn dambe digaaga xataa waa la keenaa, waxaasna HAATU and co ayaa ka masuula iney geelii ku badaleen digaag.

Suuqa Xoolaha ma adaaba gaartaa wax yahow xudduntiisa sarif ay ku aasantahay? As for NEP demographics, kolley adaa iga badisaa sababtana lama sheegaayo ;)

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;982770 wrote:
Loooooooooooooooooool.

Agah! I clearly need to understand your dysfunctional relationship with
nuune

Bal aan iska aamusa
!

Nuune is a closeted (qabiil-wise) Bull you see so it irritates him I am the official SOL Bull spokesman. Xoogaahoo ii daa far kulul baan ku haayaa'e :D

nuune   

Bull-shaadh, never heard what that means, but I take your word for it inaad ka wado lawkuus, ma maqashey that bull you are talking about and malmal yaa qadhaadh, only Qansax can get this oraah, yacni labaduba waa qadhaadh aan caadi aheyn, that I am waxaad sheegayso is heyhaata heyhaata limaa tuucaduuna, anigu xundhurteyda waxey ku aasantahey Balcad, Oba ayaan goofaf isla wadaagnaa camal, waxaad sheegaysana maan fahmin, waa saan kuu sheegay wax aan suuqa xoolaha Garissa aheyn ood ka sheekeynayso ma jiraan hehe

Wadani   

Haatu;982781 wrote:
Nuune is a closeted (qabiil-wise) Bull you see so it irritates him I am the official SOL Bull spokesman. Xoogaahoo ii daa far kulul baan ku haayaa'e
:D

I've been doubting he's even OG ever since he told me he's never heard of sand-dwellers.

Wadani;982799 wrote:
I've been doubting he's even OG ever since he told me he's never heard of sand-dwellers.

Why would all OGs know about sand-dwellers unless you are from degaxbuur iyo wax la mid ah...NFD OGs would probably know the general !Selector group and not the habar this and habar that, much less sand-dwellers...

Wadani;982799 wrote:

Why would all OGs know about sand-dwellers unless you are from dhegaxbuur iyo wax la mid ah...NFD OGs would probably know the general !Selector group and not the habar this and habar that sub-sub divisions, much less sand-dwellers...

Haatu;982781 wrote:
Nuune is a closeted (qabiil-wise) Bull you see so it irritates him I am the official SOL Bull spokesman. Xoogaahoo ii daa far kulul baan ku haayaa'e
:D

I might be a closet Mark-a-Bull myself, you never know :cool:

I agree in laga daayo aflagaado abtigeey Affey, but agree with nuune that there are other more illustrious long-foot sons and daughters who deserve some applause...including one Sofia Abdi of the anti-FGM fame...