Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is Mo Farah still a role model? lol

Blessed   

*Ibtisam;980881 wrote:
What does it matter- they are happy together in a private holiday- thats the problem with being famous- no privacy. I am sure you all go on holidays with your familys- it is just your pictures dont show up on SOL and elsewhere.

I can't believe how amazing she looks after just having twins- that normally would destroy a womens' body- can't even see any stretch marks! good on her.

Talking of role models... she's definitely "thinspiration" material.

Safferz   

*Blessed;981003 wrote:
Talking of role models... she's definitely "thinspiration" material.

She has a healthy body, maybe "fitspiration" is better... thinspo is the awful term used by eating disordered/pro-ana folks.

^ Mo Farah's family live in terrible squalor in Gabiley while he's busy posting for the 'celebrity tabloids' with naag cad oo timaha iyo qaarka sare, siba caloosha iyo meelo kale ka qaawan. hadii uu rabo in uu nolosha la wadaago durriyada.....sida wa innu isku dhaamo. waana iga taalo.

nuune   

^^ Aniga ma Mohamed Farah baa la i dhahaa, qararacda igala tag dee, see kaa noqotey, abti, ar bal tan yar eega bal