Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is Mo Farah still a role model? lol

Safferz   

Wadani;980830 wrote:
I agree. He's in such a demanding sport, and a couple of extra pounds would literally destroy his carreer. Have u seen his twin brother who lives back home?

He probably can't even keep an extra pound on because of his training schedule, and as an elite runner I'm sure he's consuming thousands of calories a day. I forgot about his twin... but he's definitely better looking because he has a fuller face, I was actually startled by Mo's face and arms during the Olympics lol

article-2187068-14801FBB000005DC-788_964

Wadani   

Safferz;980834 wrote:
He probably can't even keep an extra pound on because of his training schedule, and as an elite runner I'm sure he's consuming thousands of calories a day. I forgot about his twin... but he's definitely better looking because he has a fuller face,
I was actually startled by Mo's face and arms during the Olympics lol

:D

Khayr   

Safferz;980828 wrote:
^ he's not bad looking, but his face would look better if he didn't have such low body fat. I'm curious to see what he'll look like after he retires from competitive running and puts on some weight.

Too skinny, too black and too rich. Some of you can never be satisfied.

He is the man for now! He is living like a damn pimp.

Maqane   

Mooge is our next Somali paparazzi :) may his dreams come true, amen.

Nuune is right, subxaanyo (pregnant) beey aheeyd markii hore as you can see the picture below laakiin hada weey xuub siibatey (she gave birth).

article-2446800-1890E45500000578-990_634

Safferz   

Che -Guevara;980858 wrote:
^There is hardly any Somali women in this discussion mase you have beef with Safferz?

And the only people hating on his wife have been guys in this thread, I think she's hot :) Get it Mo.

Oiler   

She doesn't have the cutest face (she's alright looking though), but she can definitely get a little leaner. Force her to workout with you MO.

Ibtisam   

What does it matter- they are happy together in a private holiday- thats the problem with being famous- no privacy. I am sure you all go on holidays with your familys- it is just your pictures dont show up on SOL and elsewhere.

I can't believe how amazing she looks after just having twins- that normally would destroy a womens' body- can't even see any stretch marks! good on her.

Frigging perverts-leave her alone :D

Tallaabo   

Apophis;980865 wrote:
Yes, the man is a role model but only for those who wish to compete in distance running and not for those who wish to be: pilots, doctors, warlords, womanisers, mechanics, IT nerds, dictators, military strong me.....the list is endless.

PS: what is a role model?

This thread was apparently not about Mo at all. It seems it was more about the near naked photo of his wife:D

Haatu   

Wadani;980826 wrote:
Objectively speaking Mo Farah has a prototypically handsome Somali face. And Haatu, there's nothing wrong with judging men...Illaahay gave us eyes and to be in denial of what they perceive smacks of discomfort/insecurities about ones own sexuality, which usually leads to the utilization of projection as a defense mechanism. I'm talking in general here, not about u specifically ofcourse. In aad nin rag ah tahay waan ogahay.
:D

I don't know what you're talking about sxb but where I grew up men didn't judge men :D