Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Fauzia: America does'nt need Permission for future actions

OMG. Did I really just read that. May God curse the HAG, looks at what they did to our once proud nation.

What kind of government says foreign entities can operate on it's soil without permission or at least even telling them because:

"We have a cooperation, and they don’t have to ask us, because we are fighting a common enemy"

This group of thieves and bandits have had long enough to humiliate our country. Enough is enough. Yet we will have Turkish orphans coming in within the next few hours to defend the statement and come up with some BS reason.

Capital should be moved to the North, these lot are shame to any self respecting Somali.

Maqane   

Mad_Mullah;980937 wrote:
OMG
. Did I really just read that. May God curse the HAG, looks at what they did to our once proud nation.

What kind of government says foreign entities can operate on it's soil without permission or at least even telling them because:

"We have a cooperation, and they don’t have to ask us, because we are fighting a common enemy"

This group of thieves and bandits have had long enough to humiliate our country. Enough is enough. Yet we will have Turkish orphans coming in within the next few hours to defend the statement and come up with some BS reason.

Capital should be moved to the North, these lot are shame to any self respecting Somali.

pyph.png

Mad_Mullah;980937 wrote:
Did I really just read that

uibf.png

Somali government is just hiring women to make it look that they are 'developed, modern, advanced, edgy' you pick. Truth is that if they went for quality over tribe/image etc. half of the government would get sacked.

YoniZ   

Mad_Mullah;980937 wrote:

This group of thieves and bandits have had long enough to humiliate
our country
. Enough is enough. Yet we will have Turkish orphans coming in within the next few hours to defend the statement and come up with some BS reason.

War adigu sow taad halkaa iyo dhulka ay Ethiopia u taliso aad sheegan jirtay. Warkan aad akhrineysid muxuu yahay :)

YoniZ   

Mad_Mullah;980947 wrote:
Fact is that no Navy Seal can operate in Ethiopia without letting the Ethiopian government know. Tfooe.

An other Fact is that, no sane Ethiopian will refer Somalia to as 'our country' when criticizing Somali government ministers.

Marka Saxib, labada cad iskuma heleyside mid u har :)

YoniZ;980951 wrote:
An other Fact is that, no sane Ethiopian will refer Somalia to as
'our country'
when criticizing Somali government ministers.

Marka Saxib, labada cad iskuma heleyside mid u har
:)

Like a typical bush Hagger instead of criticizing the people at fault - the government you have to look for side-convos and try to steer the topic at hand in a diff. direction. Grow up.

I was always against the way Siyad Barre treated you people but I can see he was working for the benefit of the country.

YoniZ   

Mad_Mullah;980953 wrote:
Like a typical bush Hagger instead of criticizing the people at fault - the government you have to look for side-convos and try to steer the topic at hand in a diff. direction. Grow up.

I was always against the way Siyad Barre treated you people but I can see he was working for the benefit of the country.

Saxib, waxaan farta kuugu fiiqay sida aad isku burunaysid.

Ookiyaalaha caadifada qabiilka iska dhig marka hore.

In aad wixii qaldan sheegto dhib kuma jiro, ee akhlaaq la ilaaliyo ayaa jirta.

Aflagaadada aad shaqada kadhigatay habeen iyo maalin waa nasiib daro ee bal dib isugu noqo.

Saxib get that Qabeel bs out of here, you lot have been exposed more than Kanye West. Only reason why you still back them up is so that your uncles can pile up their money for that hotel in Nairobi.

+ I'm not a tribalist - I have attacked the Puntland government, the Jubbaland adminstration, the ONLF, the UWSLF, everything and everyone. I don't protect pedos/murderers and rapists because they're related to me unlike some here.

YoniZ   

Mad_Mullah;980970 wrote:
+ I'm not a tribalist - I have attacked the Puntland government, the Jubbaland adminstration, the ONLF, the UWSLF, everything and everyone. I don't protect pedos/murderers and rapists because they're related to me unlike some here.

You can credit yourself with what ever you like. However your posts speak volumes and don't need interpretation.

By the way, who are the two guys with the turbines? Don't tell me they are not the ones who signed the colonial approval papers.

Well she is a Foreign Minister for a reason. She has access to stuff most people here wouldnt' know about, and i am sure she gets' briefed about what going on than most of you 'Armchair Generals'. As far as her giving the green light for the U.S to carry out attacks against the Somalia......O'well, worse shitt has happened before.