Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A Somali Progress Hiiraan Online Would not Report

Puntland iyo Kuwait oo heshiis muhiim ah kala saxiixdey(Sawiro)

Manta 7/10/2013 waxaa heshiis horimarineed kala saxiixdey Dowladda Puntland iyo Kuwait Fund, Amiirka Kuwait Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah ugu deeqay Puntland Airpork Garowe iyo Jamacad Baran(Makhir University), labadaa mashruuc oo qeyb ka ahaa mashariicdii loo balan qaadey xiligii Madaxweyne Farole uu la kulmey Amiirka kuwait.

Heshiiska manta waxaa saxiixay Wasirka Maliyada Puntland Farax Cali shire iyo Hamad S. Al Omar(Deputy Director of Kuwait Fund).

Waxana xaflada saxiixa ka soo qeyb galay Wasirka Arimaha Gudaha Puntland Abdullahi Ahmed Jama oo Dowladda Puntland wakiil ugaha diyaarinta iyo xiriirinta mashariicda kuwait ka hirgalineyso Puntland iyo Safirka Somalia u fadhiya Kuwait.

CIMG2016-e1381171510614.jpg

CIMG2021-e1381170924885.jpg

Another shady and meaningless agreement with an Arab country - that doesn't respect the sovereignty of Somalia - by the renegades in Puntland!

Waan idin salaamay, xiin and his company. What's going on here, except this shortwave band discussion at family levels? lol

Alle-ubaahne;980760 wrote:
Another shady and meaningless agreement with an Arab country - that doesn't respect the sovereignty of Somalia - by the renegades in Puntland!

Waan idin salaamay, xiin and his company. What's going on here, except this shortwave band discussion at family levels? lol

Be grateful to the Kuwaitis, they fed a lot of your people in Xamar. Don't bite the hand that literally feeds you.

Alle ubaahane is an envious man. It is not Puntland's fault to be classified as recovery zone in Somalia with development and capacity building needs.

In Alle-ubaahane's zone, the need is humanitarian, not developmental one. And that is the source of his anger with Puntland

Somalia   

Kuwait (SPR): Kuwait has signed USD ten-million loan agreements to fund Garoe Airport and Maakhir University in Somali, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic and Development (KFAED) announced in a statement Monday.

Kuwait Fund would manage the finance of these two projects which would greatly benefit the country's infrastructure. Funding the airport would allow it to handle air transportation, inside and outside the country, more easily and securely.

The airport project will include building plane runway, passengers building, air traffic control tower, planes parking spots, runway lighting as well as fire and rescue stations.

Maakhir University project, meanwhile, aims at providing higher education in all fields to produce qualified manpower who would, hence, meet market demands in the country. The project includes building campus, lecture rooms, laboratories, sports arenas, libraries, computer rooms, dormitories and other college services.

^^Alle-ubaahane will urge the government to sabotage this development simply because it benefits the enemy clan. I am sure Hassan Sheekh's offices will consider favorably Alle-ubaahane's request.

Very soon Dayniile will report that the Ministry or Foreign Affairs filed a complaint with Kuwait regarding this matter :D

nuune   

Afterall, the funds are a loan, that is what some people are missing out, maybe Alle U baahne thought the funds are free, hence, his dismissal.

Puntland will pay back the loan, the same way the 15 million dollar that the Kuwaiti gave to Somaliland for their airport upgrades, it was a loan too, and they will both pay back once their oil money comes to light, anytime iska bixiya waaye, am sure many people are thinking the Turkish aid are all for FREE lol

xiinfaniin;980795 wrote:
^^Alle-ubaahane will urge the government to sabotage this development simply because it benefits the enemy clan. I am sure Hassan Sheekh's offices will consider favorably Alle-ubaahane's request.

Very soon Dayniile will report that the Ministry or Foreign Affairs filed a complaint with Kuwait regarding this matter
:D

War heedhe, that is too unbecoming for me to wish my brothers and sisters in PL to remain impoverished for ever, because that is not me. We need development but we don't need an unnecessary competition with the Federal Government. The wisdom these regional ministers are lacking is clear to everyone unless you are blinding yourself: involve the central government with all agreements to ensure legal protocols are fulfilled while pursuing all kinds of development projects in your neck of the wood. Is that too much to deliver, my friend?

By the way, I appreciate the red carpet even though I have tough tasks ahead to sway some of your views to the center, because I see entire SOL political landscape has shifted to the right, far beyond Farole, with these jingoistic cadre of new supporters. lol

nuune;980811 wrote:
Afterall, the funds are a loan, that is what some people are missing out, maybe Alle U baahne thought the funds are free, hence, his dismissal.

Puntland will pay back the loan, the same way the 15 million dollar that the Kuwaiti gave to Somaliland for their airport upgrades, it was a loan too, and they will both pay back once their oil money comes to light, anytime iska bixiya waaye, am sure many people are thinking the Turkish aid are all for FREE lol

Nuune, salaam culus saaxiib, long time. Since I was away for years from these threads on SOL, I just had to water-taste with those remarks to gauge some typical push-backs from PL folks. Let me ask you, I don't know, how many of my generation have survived the Abdullahi Yusuf era evictions? Shhhhhh, please tell me without waking up Libaax-Sankataabte, the stage-manager! LOL