Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Many of the dead in Lampedusa are Somalis

Maqane   

It's sad news indeed. AUN & R.I.P

src:

There were no Somali nationals in the Lampedusa accident

Roma—(Sh.M.Network)—news reports from Italy have confirmed that there were no Somali citizens in the Lampedusa tragedy in which a boat ferrying illegal African immigrants perished.

Shukri Said who is a journalist who works for Italian news paper Republica has confirmed that the recovered bodies as of now have added up to 111 and confirmed that there are no Somali citizens in both the missing and recovered bodies.

Shukri who was contacted by Shabelle radio added that the nationalities of the recovered bodies have not been issued by the authorities but confirmed that there were no Somali nationals at all.

However the mayor of Lampedusa and the Republica news paper have confirmed that most of the bodies recovered were of Eritrean nations.

The boat which claimed more than 200 lives capsized at the Italian coast a week ago

ElPunto   

Wixii xun Somali baa leh. Terrorism, piracy, anarchy, refugees. Why was it that journalists published without seeking verification that the migrants included many Somalis?

AUN to the dead.

Khayr   

HB got banned after his contract ran out and now he is looking for another job to do.

Why do colonized people run back to their colonizers?

AUN dhamaantood. I am sure most of them were young people at their prime times, running away the desperations of Somalia and the hopelessness for a better life in Europe. I have a cousin that is missing in Libya, whose boat failed twice and got arrested in Libya. He is one of the only two sons of my Eedo.

Our people have harrowing stories to tell about these trying times of the past two decades! Ilaahow noo naxariiso, dalkeenana ka qabo kuwa ku ciyaaraya oo arxan-laaweyaasha ah, aamiin.

Khadafi   

Alle-ubaahne;980909 wrote:
AUN dhamaantood. I am sure most of them were young people at their prime times, running away the desperations of Somalia and the hopelessness for a better life in Europe. I have a cousin that is missing in Libya, whose boat failed twice and got arrested in Libya. He is one of the only two sons of my Eedo.

Our people have harrowing stories to tell about these trying times of the past two decades! Ilaahow noo naxariiso, dalkeenana ka qabo kuwa ku ciyaaraya oo arxan-laaweyaasha ah, aamiin.

Good to see your still on board on the forum

Lampeda is a shame Ilaahay ha u naxariisto dhalanyardeena waxaan rabbi ka baryaa in u wadankooda noqdo kii luu tarhiibilahaay.

Kolley si sahal hadaan arrinka ugu dhiga, dadkaani madow 100 ayaa colonialism luu heeystay.

Khayrraadkoodan ayaa laga xaday. So they are in a sense people reclaim what was theirs from the beginning.