Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Many of the dead in Lampedusa are Somalis

no sympathy from me. they got what they deserved. they is no war in somalia nor eritrea, so why are these skinny monkies going on suicide missions trying to reach bankrupt europe ? cajiib

Hobbesian_Brute;980444 wrote:
no sympathy from me. they got what they deserved. they is no war in somalia nor eritrea, so why are these skinny monkies going on suicide missions trying to reach bankrupt europe ? cajiib

Why do you try so hard to be an unpleasant person?

Wadani   

I hope u die in a horrible car crash soon that will leave your body mangled and dismembered. Ameen yaa rabbi.

Says the man who types from his comfortable suburbia.

LOL @ try so hard, ok i am a little too acerbic sometimes, but i am angry that they put themselves in such harm. they are not victims of some natural calamity. why should we commiserate when people knowingly time after time put their lives in peril, war waxaan waa suicide mission blackflash.

Wadani;980455 wrote:
I hope u die in a horrible car crash soon that will leave your body mangled and dismembered.
Ameen yaa rabbi.

good thing this fictitious big man you always invoke doesn't exist, or i would be in trouble. :P;)

Mayaani   

Hobbesian_Brute;980458 wrote:
LOL @ try so hard, ok i am a little too acerbic sometimes, but i am angry that they put themselves in such harm. they are not victims of some natural calamity. why should we commiserate when people knowingly time after time put their lives in peril, war waxaan waa suicide mission blackflash.

you sick man allow yaa naga kaa aamusiya naac aad halkaan ku haysid.

Mayaani;980460 wrote:
you sick man allow yaa naga kaa aamusiya naac aad halkaan ku haysid.

adeer kuwa sick ah waa kuwa europe taa bankrupt naftooda u haligay. good riddance to qashin and you can join them too.

This heartless Sangadhudhi filthy xabash is an attention seeker who hates Somalis and Muslims, so don't be shocked by this barbaric comments he is boasting about. this is the same man who celebrated when MSF Doctors pulled out of Somalia, a man who enjoys seeing Somalis bleed to death, a man who's deep hate for the Somali race can be measured in tons.