Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL Nomads, come and take a look at my Hotmail account :)

looooooooooooooooooooool@pix..

Walaahi i wasnt even expectin tha..' but anywho eh yow darman, you and me have to sit down so you can teach me those tricks..matta fact you need a partner in crime.walaahi am in a mission in gettin someone too lool..so get at me ight

Jaabir   

Captivating_SouL i am all for it dear.. i will teach your the latest techniques to intimidate just about anybody in SOL.. our first workshop is.....

XAFSA… AKA Flying_still

Obviously she thinks she can mess with us.. seems like she failed to realized we have brought big time criminals like Che-cheuvara to his knees and had him beg for mercy.. lol..

But tonight… is her big night.. lol.. just wait until get off work.. :D

La-y-La   

flying, i got ur back u know since we at the same place, i got ur back as long as it dont go far as the MP-department, cuz me is in deep ish with them. trust me, i cant risk being ddeported to xamar.

other than that, ama help u out wit darman, u know where to find me.

peace. Darman, watch ur back boi.

asalaamu aleykum.

Xafsa   

Najma-03 thank you girl....us mnpls girls gotta stick together.

Darman soo daa hee...bal hala arko awoodaada.

Peace and luv

Jaabir   

Xafsa cadeey.. your *** shouldnt have messed with me.. i mean.. in aa ku ceeb qarsho aan rabay lakin xoog aa iku aragtay... Yo *** is exposed now.. lol

Nomdads,check this email my boy Aplus sent me.. :D

and this is the email Xafsa cadeey sent to him.. :D

and this is Xafsa AKA Flying Still.. lool

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

and since her *** was so big.. we had to break the picture to tow parts.. lol here is the second part :D

Xafsa   

alla hooyooy!!!! waryaa people in my office think I done lost my mind laughing so loud :D .

Waraa Aplus waa nootaalaa...I thought you felt something the other night.... why you do me like that? :(

Rakim   

Some of you are thinking in serious way..These pictures aren't who they're referred to. I've come across some of them in different places especially I saw the fat girl picture a year ago on the paltalk..Some dudes were making fun of her...But it's kind of pathetic to see some nerdies saving whatever catch their eyes..My God help them...

Amiira   

HAHAHA CAMBARO LUUL'S PICTURE, HAHAHAH. THAT IS VERY FUNNY AND FOR REAL SOMALIA LOVERS SEND SUCH A LETTER TO EACH OTHER. MY COUSIN'S GIRL FRIEND SEND A LETTER JUST LIKE THAT. AHAHAHAHA, AND HOW ABOUT A+, DARMAN LEAVE THE SISTER A LONE. SHE PROBABLEY WILL SEE THIS PICTURE AND WON'T LIKE IT. A+ PICTURE THAT IS SEARIOUS THING, THE REST KEEP IT COMING AHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D

[QB] Waraa Aplus waa nootaalaa...I thought you felt something the other night.... why you do me like that? :( [/Q]

Yeah, I felt something alright! A lots of meat lol.....

Guys relax. this is just joke, I am sure xafsa understands it.

by the way I have nothing to do with this. It is all on that crazy darman guy.....

lool@DARMAN..EH BRING IT ON SAXIIB- I GOTCHU I GOTCHU ALREADY...JUST SEND ME THE A COPY OF THESE TECHNIQUES N I'LL BE YOUR DEVIL'S ADVOCATE LOOL...'

OH XAFSA..SORRY HON. I AINT TRYNA TARGETTIN CHU I AM JUST EAGER IN FINDIN OUT HIS TECHNIQUES N IF I GOTTA GO THRU YOU HECK ..WHY NOT LOL I'M CLOWIN BUT I LUV YOU..BIG..SMALL OR WHATEVA...CIAO