Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL Nomads, come and take a look at my Hotmail account :)

Miriam1   

Darman did my rejections hurt that bad..wow how pityful, its fine hun whatever makes u feel better,we dont want ur self-esteem falling by a dozen points,ohh and no prozac today for u..get it..I know ur depressed..but I dont want u to overdose on the prozac now,ur still worth somting to someone, somewhere.

:rolleyes: Darman Darman howmany times should i tell u this.. Dont mix up ur fantasies with the real world..and by the way who told u i was available dear :rolleyes:

Instead of matchmaking me..get up dust ur self off and find ur self a mate !

Cause ur case is getting sad... oh and stop dreaming !

HONEY-D   

DARMAN

As much as i hate u i must admit I'm fascinated by ur creativity not to mention Ur ability to get every1's nerve. :D

Aplus, sos and Ilhaam how did u get my pic didnt know u were experts on hacking. I hate when ppl tell me i'm fat it breaks my poor heart. :(

If darman is one of the admins then i think i should sue somaliaonline for violating my rights. :mad: :mad:

No wonder the FBI been sniffing around... :mad: :mad: :mad: See what poverty does to people :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :( Makes them enemy of state...But anyways MAKE SURE THE MONEY U SEND IS IN DOLLARS NON OF OTHER CURRENCIES AND SHIT GOT IT :D

Jaabir   

Canbaro luul I know you are trying to entice me with a faked out positive attitude in a hopeless attempt to halt my endeavors of exposing your true colors, or maybe weight for this matter lol… :D

ScorpionSista you damn right the FBI been sniffing around here, they were not looking for terrorists, in actual fact their equipments picked up a scent of a biochemical germ or virus used for weapons of mass destruction. after rigorous search they discovered the virus was originated from your contaminated dress, now I almost got charged for some serious shit, but they let me go when I told them I just write here,, I don’t run shit here :D so they have confiscated your contaminated dress, I remember them cutting a piece of it and sending it to the Centers For Disease Control in Atlanta. Anyways, Now SOL Admin is on the run, the poor thing used to live up north and has been a little edgy about anyone who is uniform lol.. they were talking about charging him with treason, attempt of mass murders, aiding terrorism, and some other shit I don’t even know how to spell lol and yo ass is wanted too,, so you better quit laughing and go in hiding with Binladen lol cuz Bush has just sent me an email and told me you are now officially considered an Axis of Evil lool :D:D

Same shit goes for you Cheuvara, don’t think I don’t know about your playing ass, I got your shit lined up too.. so ii laaluush if you don’t want it out on SOL. :D

And Ruba cadeey.. everybody know that fairytale of the fox who wanted to eat the the grapes, looooooooool so don’t try to act hard to get with me now.. lol

Ariadne   

Darman damn you! OG_moti's third wife (I oughta clout you on the head) I don't beleive in poligamy fr myself thank you very much :mad:

I guess you really like pushing people buttons and seeing how they react huh?

lolo@darman! Laakiin gabadha hannagu dirin ninyahow! I never call her fat, maybe big bone or way lafwayntahay, but never call her fat....

Jaabir   

waraa Aplus, intaa sawiradii gabadha cid walba oo dirtay aa hada maskiin ika dhigee ? tuug waaxid.. lol...

sofine   

DAMN DARMAN...........DAMN U FOOL...SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...I AM A NEW MEMBER...AND TO SEE THIS...**** THIS..I CAN'T BELIEVE U WOULD BETRAY OUR SOMALIAZ QEENZ LIKE DAT FOOL...WASSUP...EVEN THOUGH IS FUNNY...WHY DO DA GIRLZ HAD TO TRUST U

BUT U DIDN'T HAD TO DO THIS TO SCRIPO(MYSISTA)AND FINESISTA...

So that's the situation ha hmmm...Well as to the Admin being on the run, gee i am so glad atleast one good thing came out of this propaganda you and Bush been trying to pass around SOL community...As for me hiding out with Osma you know his sitution!!! He is a "freak" by now being in that cave for far too long so it isn't save for me. I would be safer handing myself over to Bush :rolleyes: ...Anyways, my camel is on strike right now it's just being moody :mad: :mad: I am telling ya animals these days got "issues" :(:( OH YEAH I THOUGHT TO GIVE YOU ONE ADVICE, BUSH WHEN HIS BED GETS CROWDED HE ALWAYS GOT TO DROP ONE BED-MATE, SO U BETTER BE PREPARED WITH YOU QOOXTI PASSPORT JUST IN CASE :D:D:D

Iffah   

Cambara_Luul.

That wasn't me!...it was an imposter I tell you :D

Darman, I guess we better not let him see this thread then.LOL

Darman...wats with dis man....i thought we were on da same page here.....lol i guess i was wrong.

well, Che is rebel , we don't pay laaluush....we kick ass!