Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL Nomads, come and take a look at my Hotmail account :)

Jaabir   

these are snap shots of my hotmail account :D:D:D

First Shot :-

Second shot :-

third shot :-

I guess this has revealed some dirty laundry in Somaliaonline lol :D:D

Jaabir   

So you are mad at me because I blew your cover huh loool… :D:D:D i wonder what the rest of the nomads will say when they see this lol :D

Miriam1   

Darman into wat ha...man dont display ur fantasies on the net..ouuh not so manly of ya.

lol :Dredface.gif:D , nice one, how long did take ya to create it?

Ur funny bone is gona get u in alot of trouble SOL's little jester smile.gif

Libaax, I think Darman

is ADMIN himself. Don't loose

your moderator status.

Watch out.

Hey, DARMAN, i know 3 or 4 guys own

this site, ya one of them son.

i have proof. smile.gif

darman, how come ya didn't mention me? thats foul.

Rokko   

DarMaan is one of the Admins

looooooooool

darMaan yo you getting too desperate for real. why you beggin girls in public? cmoon dude. don't let me down.

Iffah   

Loooooool! Waryaa...I can't believe you brought that out in public!...Bas waaye...I'm gonna block you from my account. :mad:

Me & Tagane?....I told him that wasn't gonna happen...but he had to spread rumours huh?... I'll get him! ;)

LOL@Sophist, Somnet forums & Ogmoti... :D:D

Well Darman it’s your entire fault :mad: . First you had to tell me about the "red-ink" on my dress :eek: , but since you know I am a broke ass student with not even a penny to her name I had to take extreme measures :( seeing as you got money…Tried to contact you by air, sea, motorcycle, phone, and finally was told about this e-mail thing…I thought it would only be fair that you would have to buy me “ALWAYS” because let’s face it I was in bless ignorance of my problem :D . Well now after all that chasing and yelling at you to buy me my feminine product :mad: :( , I got this huge “Xabeeb” in my voice where people can’t even tell between me and your friend “Yusuf” apart…Now on top of being poor I got a twin :mad: …So to me, you seem to be cleaning and airing out the dirty laundry I wanted to ask if you would clean this dress too, but make sure you get the "red-ink" out okay… :D

Ariadne   

I don't remember forwarding any pics of jamaal_11.... I swear I don't have pics of jamaal ;)

lol stop letting out the bloody secrets ....and I'm not fat I'm juicy :D

Jaabir   

S.S. Daang you still have that stained dress !!?? shoot.. its alomst 2 weeks now.. lol.. you can throw away that dress since it became a habitat for some deadly virus, you know, the type of viruses Sadaam used for his weapons of mass destruction lol.. anyways i will send you some money to buy another dress.. you will be on your own if you "Leak" again :D:D

Ruba dont act nice to me now.. i am firmly holding my position of NOT going out with you.. :cool: if you want i can hook you up with Nuune.... but he is a little broke.. humm.. how about Aplus.. wait..he might forward your pics to everybody in SOL.. OK OK.. how about Tagane.. Shit i forgot he is in one way love relation with Ilhaam.. Daamn.. i guess you got no choice but to take a number and wait for your turn just like any other girl lol :D:D

S.O.S Dont chicken out now.. we all know Jamal is one small fat, dark and short nomad.. hell.. aint nothing wrong with that lol

mob deep, so this the thanks i get for hiding your shitty emails huh ?? man i will expose your ass.. just wait on me.. :D:D

Ilhaam.. i guess tagane will no longer be tagane when he see's this lol.. i think inn oo istaage ka dhici duuno lol so lets make sure some permedics are around lol..

Xafsa   

You did it this time darman....teh mnpls Police dept aint got nothing on me...you sill going down...watch your back...I could be anywhere.

Adoo t.v iska fiirsanaayo oo madaxaada ku ag yaalo aa la'arki doona...hayeey :D