Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Having many kids

Why would anyone in their right mind do that to themselves :eek: they are such hard work. I see some peole with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 kids like its no big deal. They are such strong people.

Wadani   

OdaySomali;980071 wrote:
Why would anyone in their right mind do that to themselves :eek: they are such hard work. I see some peole with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 kids like its no big deal. They are such strong people.

It's worth it in the end if you raise them right.

Wadani;980073 wrote:
It's worth it in the end if you raise them right.

bye bye quality of life more like. You need to have the patience for it, thats for sure.

abti,

it's not the numbers that worry me. its the lack of family planning, really.

3 wives producing an average of 5 kids each is better than 1 wife having a litter of 15 kiddies. 1st wife should ideally be maximised when you're in your 20's. second wife for the 50's and........... finally the dessert, which is a beautifully crafted 18 years old reer miyii chick, with a strong physical disposition and a lack of expressive mantras for those golden ''Autumn of life'' years. ceesh caala.

nuune   

Nin baa sheikh weydiiyey: "Sheikhow waxaan leeyahey xaas oon is qabney mudo 10 sano ah, waxeyna ii leedahey shan caruura oo isku xig-xiga, waxaan mudo shan sano kadib guursadey gabadh, iyadna waxaan la joogaa oon is qabnaa mudo shan sano ah, waxeyna hada ii leedahay 3 caruura, xaaskan dambe waxey ii joogtaa wadan kale, xaaskeyga horena war uma heyso xaaskan dambe oo waan kala qariyey, guurka aan guursadey gabadhan dambe shareecada maxey ka qabtaa"

The Sheikh replied: "marka hore waxaan la yaabanahey sidaad caruurtaada isku bari doonto iyo qaabkaad iskaga hor keeni doonto, imtixaan adagna waa kuu harey" sheeikhii intaas ayuu kaga baxey jawaabta

Safferz   

OdaySomali;980071 wrote:

More importantly, very few people can afford to have more than two or three children, yet that doesn't stop our people from overbreeding anyway and ignoring financial planning with the belief that Allah will provide for their hellspawn. I'm sure this is a contibuting factor to why we're generally one of the poorest immigrant groups in every country we settle in.

Wadani   

Safferz;980089 wrote:
More importantly, very few people can afford to have more than two or three children, yet that doesn't stop our people from overbreeding anyway and ignoring financial planning with the belief that Allah will provide for their hellspawn. I'm sure this is a contibuting factor to why we're generally one of the poorest immigrant groups in every country we settle in.

Actually, having a lot of children is one of our biggest money making schemes lol.

Safferz   

Wadani;980090 wrote:
Actually, having a lot of children is one of our biggest money making schemes lol.

Living on social assistance is still living in poverty.

Wadani   

Safferz;980092 wrote:
Living on social assistance is still living in poverty.

Not hadii ninka iyo naagtu ayna isku qornayn oo u ninku soo shaqeeyo. It's a dishonest way to live, but a lot of these families are doing ok money wise. Enough to build homes back home and drives new minivans lol.

kickz   

Wadani;980094 wrote:
Not hadii ninka iyo naagtu ayna isku qornayn oo u ninku soo shaqeeyo. It's a dishonest way to live, but a lot of these families are doing ok money wise. Enough to build homes back home and drives new minivans lol.

This is true.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;980094 wrote:

This is pure haram money made with dishonesty and white lies even about the legitimacy of the children. No wonder why Somali youth are the new African Americans in Britain constituting a disproportionate ratio in the prison population and in the mental health institutions costing their host country dearly. When will Somalis take heed of their religion and realise that there is never any Baraka in cheating and theft.

wyre   

I want to have more kids like 40 and something so that i'll be a qabiil by myself

qabiil wyre :D