Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Bantu-Somalilanders Wedding

Mooge   

rent them to wear your t-shirts.

Published on Jun 11, 2012

We are Boise Idaho Riders,,And this is our first time dacing at a wedding,but from now on we are a group,,if you want us to dance for u jst leave a comment and we wil dance better then this..

I hate it when Somalis say Niiko is part of their culture or that we started twerking, like they're proud of it. Nacala--

If you want to look at real Somalis look at the north, not tainted by this.

Tallaabo   

The Somaliland flag has the universe's most holy inscription on it so it should never be worn on a dance floor let alone by dancers.

ANWAR   

Tallaabo;980107 wrote:
The Somaliland flag has the universe's most holy inscription on it so it should never be worn on a dance floor let alone by dancers.

i agree

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;980169 wrote:
^There are only few regions ( I am not talking about tribes) with the quintessential Somali look.

I've noticed that too. For me these areas include burco and anything east of it all the way to sool and sanaag. I've also noticed this look in parts of Mudug. Bay and Bakool Somalis also have the 'real' Somali look.

Which regions would you say have this quintessential Somali look?

Coofle   

Carafaat ... The only way there could be Bantu Somalilanders is when Somaliland becomes an avid asylum-seekers destination granting nationality after 5 years of legal stay....Naturalized citizens hadii si kale loo dhigo.

@Wadani, Inaar ma Soomaalinimadii baad hadeer noo diidantahay...Hadii aanu reer galbeedka nahay (Ha iloobin Sand-dwellerska laftoodu waa iska galbeed, waxba Burco ha isku dhajin, yaan sidii laxdii burco maroora-dilaaca u dhimane! )

Saalax   

Che Whatever the looks they are not ethnic Bantus, but ethnic Somalis. So yes Bantu and Somaliland is a oxymoron.

Bantus belong to Tanzania, Malawi and are recent settlers in south Somalia. If it was only about looks many

Omanis would have been considered Bantu.