Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Saudi sheikh warns women: driving affects ovaries and pelvis

Reeyo   

N.O.R.F;979829 wrote:
lol had a chuckle at this last night.

You're there right?

Are the population dense enough to take his insanity serious?

You know how they say government leaders reflect the masses...-Does this apply to Saudi?

N.O.R.F   

I don't know what at is going on out there lol. Its the office and home for me. I will be extra careful on the roads on the day they will drive :D

On a serious waxa aan ogaaday that dumarka waxay u baqayaan not because they don't trust them but because yagaana is qaban karayn.

Maqane   

Al-Luhaidan added that driving could have a reverse physiological impact on women and could affect her ovaries
and push the pelvis higher
as a result of which their children are born with clinical disorders of varying degrees.

He further stated that
33% female drivers caused car accidents
in Arab countries as opposed to 9% male.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, he was afraid to say "women can't drive" which is true :mad:

Reeyo   

N.O.R.F;979905 wrote:
I don't know what at is going on out there lol. Its the office and home for me. I will be extra careful on the roads on the day they will drive
:D

On a serious waxa aan ogaaday that dumarka waxay u baqayaan not because they don't trust them but because yagaana is qaban karayn.

I think you should dress up as Saudi women and join then. In the spirit of supporting them and if any funny business occurs they can get a nasty surprise.

Saudis, whether men or women, will probably suffer from diabetes and other related diseases because of their inactive lifestyles. the shiekh was merely saying women ought to do more exercises. he didn't know how to say this.

nuune   

^^ More exercises, as if they don't do enough already on the bed with their husbands every night and day, abti, dee.

Studies in Ireland, as it is the country I know most, shows that majority of car accidents are caused by women, and majority alone, I mean that 187 lives were lost this year alone on road accidents, 80% of them involved women drivers, this was on the news recently.

The Saudis are right or the sheikh is right in preventing women from driving to use any method or language, he can even say women driving causes breasts to shrink!

Safferz   

nuune;979935 wrote:
^^ More exercises, as if they don't do enough already on the bed with their husbands every night and day, abti, dee.

Studies in Ireland, as it is the country I know most, shows that majority of car accidents are caused by women, and majority alone, I mean that 187 lives were lost this year alone on road accidents, 80% of them involved women drivers, this was on the news recently.

The Saudis are right or the sheikh is right in preventing women from driving to use any method or language, he can even say women driving causes breasts to shrink!

What do you know, mods troll too! Provide sources, because all the evidence points to the contrary, which is why men (particularly young men) generally pay higher insurance rates than women.

abti,

if a woman wants to drive, let her drive. if a woman wants to work, let her work. wa ku sidee?

it's futile to oppose women. let them do everything simultaneously, if they want. they'll eventually grow bored of it. a bit like children****. :D:D:D

*****p.s - i have a mother and sisters, they're different. the wife and any potential daughters are also excluded. any female of any biological relations to Al is excluded from the insult above.

nuune   

^^ lool Alpha,

Safferz, I am talking about Ireland, walaal, and true, as a Mod, I don't regard myself above others, I troll, I joke around a lot, engage in abnormal shukaansi on the threads(I bet nobody noticed as they are invisible to everyone, the e-shukaansi I mean)

Safferz;979937 wrote:
What do you know, mods troll too! Provide sources,
, which is why men (particularly young men) generally pay higher insurance rates than women.

Saffz,

inabti macaan,

i'm young, well technically. i don't pay insurance at all. i don't even have a license. balse i recall driving you from A to B, a few times, maha?. i didn't like that you continually undermined my driving, you know. i was tempted to let you drive, dee. so i could boast about having a woman driver because women are slaves. but i couldn't, you know. i was willing to carry that burden for both of us. it was a matter of life and death. i'll always choose life over a woman behind the wheel......because there's a need to satisfy yet another human rights law. :D

nuune;979941 wrote:

Safferz
, I am talking about Ireland, walaal, and true, as a Mod, I don't regard myself above others, I troll, I joke around a lot, engage in abnormal shukaansi on the threads(I bet nobody noticed as they are invisible to everyone, the e-shukaansi I mean)

istus fooqal istus. you don't deserve to be a MOD.

nuune   

loooooooooooooooooooool that was great yaa Alpha, your games improved, inaar, you became straight talker, dee since you became a gardener you were a softie, now is all different, thanks to Safferz for making you who you are now, big transformation I see in you, ma garatey, inaar

istus fooqal istus = I give you 100% points on getting the writing on that right inaad badasheyna waan arkey ehehe, imtixaan adagna waa ku sugayaa, abti

war dee am cayaalka xaafada, Mod or no Mod, I am same, dee curriga colorkiisa madoow ma badalo no matter how white uu iska dhigo

Coofle   

Safferz;979823 wrote:
From

77f4ee70-d855-4e5c-9fd8-2599b4cc563c_16x

Saudi women seeking to challenge a de facto ban on driving should realize that this could affect their ovaries and pelvises,
Sheikh Saleh bin Saad al-Luhaydan
a judicial and psychological consultant
to the Gulf Psychological Association, told Saudi news website sabq.org.

Driving “could have a reverse physiological impact. Physiological science and functional medicine studied this side [and found] that it automatically affects ovaries and rolls up the pelvis. This is why we find for women who continuously drive cars their children are born with clinical disorders of varying degrees,” Sheikh al-Luhaydan said.

R.I.P scientific research.....Ashamed to call myself in Healthcare profession now...