Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

What if the government was run by these people? [pic]

Safferz   

YoniZ;980148 wrote:
Miyir & Tallaabo.

Have you seen the original posts of the guy before the admin edit?

If yes, and you still believe someone should be given free pass to insult the religion of SOL's majority members in a way, not Guardian or even Nytimes wouldn't have tolerated.

Then, good luck to your free speech mantra.

There's a fine line between free speech and hate speech, there are plenty of people here who are critical of religion and Muslims but don't resort to insults and caricatures. Hobbesian_Brute is a true islamophobe and bigot.

ANWAR   

If the government was run by these people.. Then my AK-47 would see the dawn again..

May Allah guide them

Wadani   

*ANWAR*;980158 wrote:
If the government was run by these people.. Then my AK-47 would have seen the dawn again..

May Allah guide them

Again? lol. Which dagaal beeleed did u take part in?

ANWAR   

I'm not a fan of those guys, conservative monkeys who do not bother to follow the world advances... They want to bring back the past something that is impossible.... Somalia must have Turkey as a role model NOT Iran and Saudi Arbia

Maqane   

*ANWAR*;980158 wrote:
If the government was run by these people.. Then my AK-47 would have seen the dawn again..

May Allah guide them

*ANWAR*, i didn't know you were Moory@@n, AK-47 kulahaa. I'm shocked by your Al-shabaab minded comment. Why kill while you can speak up against them.

Hobbes is now in wilders mode, ee faraha ka qaada dee. @Abti Hobbes, caadi iskadhig nooh.

geert-wilders.jpg

Hobbesian_Brute;980139 wrote:
the admin must be one hardcore salafi himself

You seem to make it a habit of accusing anyone who doesn't share your views. What's next?

Anwar. Bootada jooji.

ANWAR   

OF COURSE I'm just kidding, I love my religious leaders, but I prefer not to have them in the government :))))