Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

What if the government was run by these people? [pic]

Tallaabo   

Mad_Mullah;979815 wrote:
524129_366302713441623_894329268_n.jpg

Better/worse?

The simple answer is there will be no government run by these people as any sign of their involvement in politics will attract America's drones and cruise missiles.

uchi   

Hobbesian_Brute;979964 wrote:
True, and there in lies the tragedy.

somalia - Al shabaab

pakistan - taliban

northern nigeria - boko haram

afghanistan - taliban

all non arab countries .
:(

I thought you were warned about insulting Islam? do you want to get banned that badly?, or do you need someone to read you SOL's forum rules again?

YoniZ   

uchi;980002 wrote:
I thought you were warned about insulting Islam? do you want to get banned that badly?, or do you need someone to read you SOL's forum rules again?

I have to second that.

To use someone's religion and F word in the same sentence is nothing less than a full blown INSULT :(

YoniZ;980024 wrote:
I have to second that.

To use someone's religion and F word in the same sentence is nothing less than a full blown INSULT

adeer tell that to the innocents blown up everday in the name of that religion. don't blame the messenger, ma garatay.

uchi;980002 wrote:

you like playing school principal, don't you uchi ? you even have the tone pat down.

Seriously though, isn't the truth, however intemperately i may have put it ? why care about insults while people are losing their lives daily to this crazy religion.

YoniZ   

^ Cay iyo aflagaado kuwa adiga kaa horeeya dhinackasta ayaa diinta wax uga qaadi waayey.

Nin ay cuqdad dilootay baad tahay, ee orod xarig geed dheer u tuuro.

Haatu   

Hobbesian_Brute;980028 wrote:
adeer tell that to the innocents blown up everday in the name of that religion. don't blame the messenger, ma garatay.

Muxuu cay nagaga dhimi, wayska ciyaaye!

Deeq A.   

*********************** Hobbesian_Brute, please stop insulting Islam. This is your last warning ***********************************

Miyir   

Hobbesian_Brute;979964 wrote:
True, and there in lies the tragedy.

somalia - Al shabaab

pakistan - taliban

northern nigeria - boko haram

afghanistan - taliban

all non arab countries.

I don't see why anyone will get offended by this statement? if anyone who has a different opinion is banned the site will end with one dimensional drones.

Politiscs and religion should be fair game.

Tallaabo   

Banning HB for his views on Islam is tantamount to communist style censorship. There is absolutely no insult of any sort in this thread, just his views. If criticising a backward and barbarian cult within our religion is taken as an insult to the faith itself then SOL must declare its official support for the Salafi nutters and "Islamic dictatorship".

uchi   

Miyir;980103 wrote:
I don't see why anyone will get offended by this statement? if anyone who has a different opinion is banned the site will end with one dimensional drones.

Politiscs and religion should be fair game.

His comments were edited by the admin I believe, even in my quote. But seriously HB keeps insulting the religion instead of focusing on the unstable lunatics using it for their deranged goals.

Not that hard to follow the forum rules.

Thanks Miyir and Tallaabo, i appreciate your pro free speech sentiments. the admin must be one hardcore salafi himself, because the SOL rules apparently apply only to me, other members routinely flout the rules but nothing is done.

i have had enough of this site tbh, will never log on again and besides i don't want to give them the satisfaction of saying we banned Hobbesian_brute. bye.

YoniZ   

Miyir & Tallaabo.

Have you seen the original posts of the guy before the admin edit?

If yes, and you still believe someone should be given free pass to insult the religion of SOL's majority members in a way, not Guardian or even Nytimes wouldn't have tolerated.

Then, good luck to your free speech mantra.