Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

What if the government was run by these people? [pic]

things would probably improve, i reckon.

they have built so many Somali owned mosques in London. 5 years ago we were forced to listen the jummah sermon in Bengali. now it's all in Somali.

these guys are excellent walahi. they are honest, honourable and trustworthy. mashallah.

Do they have tribes? If yes they do same as politician or we will deal according their tribes even if they don't tribal loyalty. Wali manad maqal sheekh wax wacdiya/ tukinaya oo la leeyahay sheekhu waa qoloma ;)

^ sheikh sacid is sacsac musa iska duuca. caajib, ma istidhi? not like your tribe to produce a sheikh, maha? waayoow? because y'all are ilbaax, dee. ilbaaxnimo = doqonimo. abti, isku xishooda.

Mad_Mullah;979959 wrote:
I never understand why people bring up the arab card,
Somalis as a people are more religious/conservative than most Arab countries

True, and there in lies the tragedy.

somalia - Al shabaab

pakistan - taliban

northern nigeria - boko haram

afghanistan - taliban

all non arab countries.:(

Johnny B;979963 wrote:
None of the people in pics is a HAG?

Never heard of a booted let alone suited "Qaldan".

if indeed by ''Qaldan'', you mean people of Somalilander descent, then you ought to make that clear, abti. why hide between vague terms. :o

abti,

we don't lose our path. we know what we are.

y'all are marna Italian objects of desire, marna swedish benefit cheats, marna shan jeer isdeebey, marna militia addled by murderous intent, marna politicians suited and booted, marna suicide-bombers, marna gaal ismood. marna Johnny the rationalist, marna Johnny the HAGist. caal kuli xaal, the term seems more appropriate to y'all than us, maha?

keep consistence. waa iga taalo.

Coofle   

Mad_Mullah;979815 wrote:
524129_366302713441623_894329268_n.jpg

Better/worse?

It would have been even worse, the wrong thing reiterated by people is considering "Culimada" as politicians, Being a sheikh doesn't qualify you to become a leader or politician. Yes some of them may prove to be distinguished leaders (rare few) as every rule has an exception, but the majority will not understand what is going on.....I think we have tried this firsthand in Somalia and we are living the consequences today!.

A mullah always leads in prayers but not a nation

Haatu   

Coofle;979974 wrote:
It would have been even worse, the wrong thing reiterated by people is considering "Culimada" as politicians, Being a sheikh doesn't qualify you to become a leader or politician. Yes some of them may prove to be distinguished leaders (rare few) as every rule has an exception, but the majority will not understand what is going on.....I think we have tried this firsthand in Somalia and we are living the consequences today!.

A mullah always leads in prayers but not a nation

Coofle I think you are from the generation markii la waydiiyo 'Imisaa islaan/dumar ayaa guriga jooga', kuwii ku jawaabi jiray "Intaas iyo intaas haddii wadaadada lagu daro" :D