Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

A Somali hero is born in Nairobi Westgate Mall.

Reeyo   

Wadani I still laughed but your homour just showss another layer of an traditional misogynist Farax who believes clans politics is fun and not discriminatory at all. :P

Wadani   

Reeyo;979695 wrote:
Wadani I still laughed but your homour just showss another layer of an traditional misogynist Farax who believes clans politics is fun and not discriminatory at all.
:P

lol, i'm traditional but not a misogynist.

This is for all my Somali women out there. :D

Hobbesian_Brute;979646 wrote:
His father looks ok though, but maybe the genes were hidden and showed up in his son. someday we should do back breeding of mixed races like somalis to get the original ancestral race.

Somalis were always described as dark skinned berbers. So that "jareer" look was probably the origin. This is what mixed Malis look like.

541223_10151549386630412_1023418195_n.jp

563338_10150936253353067_612570356_n.jpg

tutu   

Haatu;979643 wrote:
Is it me or are a disproportionate number of Garissa residents jareer? Heck, even I'm jareer. Maybe Xaaji Xunjuf was right about us being mixed with the Oromo
:D

He's of average/typical Somali look.

tutu   

Wadani;979681 wrote:
I can say im one of the few Somalis in the world who is fully immersed in Somali politics and thoroughly knowledgeable about clan fueds (historic and present) yet harbours no ill will against any clan. Can any of you make such a bold claim? :cool:

Not fully aware of Somali politics and even hardly understands the intricacy of my own tribe let alone others. But is that being a fool as I've been made to believe (I mean as a Somali)? Have tried hard but just can't memorize that rubbish?

Safferz   

Haatu;979660 wrote:
Says the little MZ cockroach. Pretty soon we'll truck the lot of you back to Afmadow

I'm not opposed to you describing Apophis a cockroach, but don't insult MZ :mad:

Wadani;979681 wrote:
I can say im one of the few Somalis in the world who is fully immersed in Somali politics and thoroughly knowledgeable about clan fueds (historic and present) yet harbours no ill will against any clan. Can any of you make such a bold claim? :cool:

Me too, but context has a lot to do with that... no doubt clan is less important to you when you're not surrounded by it and it doesn't structure every aspect of the society you live in. But I wouldn't say most Somalis back home harbour ill will against other clans, either.

Haatu   

Apophis;979748 wrote:
Hey Haatu, can you guess which is a Somali h.oe?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa-q-TexfQzsIE9pFfxBI

What are they and how am I supposed to know?

Safferz;979730 wrote:
I'm not opposed to you describing Apophis a cockroach, but don't insult MZ :mad:

You know you just exposed yourself. :D

Tallaabo   

Haatu;979643 wrote:
Is it me or are a disproportionate number of Garissa residents jareer? Heck, even I'm jareer. Maybe Xaaji Xunjuf was right about us being mixed with the Oromo

Jareer?? He has the looks of the vast majority of Somalis.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;979691 wrote:
Anigu waan ku dhaaran karaa. Aad iyo aad ayay qabyaaladdu ii dhibtaa, more so recently than ever before. To the extent that I look at the SNM and the whole Somaliland project from a totally different perspective now. I am no longer ensconced in the primitive clan group-think that plagues our people.
I happen to be a sand-dweller by birth, but my politics and social dealings are determined by Soomaalinimo and Islaamnimo. I'm finally on the outside looking in, and its proven to be an experience marked by ambivalence, as I feel both liberation from the ills of qabyaalad and despair as I look upon the mentally shackled masses

There is a hospital in Somaliland for the disease with these highlighted symptoms- madheera prison:mad:

nuune   

Tallaabo;979764 wrote:
There is a hospital in Somaliland for the disease with these highlighted symptoms- madheera prison:mad:

lool war ka daa sxbkey Wadani saas ma ahan, even though the amount of times he mentioned that he belongs to that particular clan on those boards are a record, I have seen him writing down that more than 10 times, one of them I remember clearly, he said, "anoo ka dhashey qolodaan yaraan agteena ma taalo", he was replying to someone else at the time I think(a puntie pundit) who made the remarks that made Wadani to make his qabiil the biggest in Somali clans hehe

Ps: ma la i cadaabi hadaan dhaho waligeey qabiil magacaas la dhaho maan maqal Soomaaliyana waxaan dhax joogey mudo ka badan 47 sano, daacad bey iga tahey wallaahi yaan la ii arkin inaan xaqirayo qabiil gooni ah, but I learnt something new, as cayaalka xaafada magacaas waxaan u naqaaney dixiri dhulka ama dhoobada ama bacaadka ku dhax dhuunta oo dadka faraha ka gala sidii dharaboow ama dhuudhi camal, shalayna beel magaceed la dhaho Dareeryo ayaan meel ka akhrinayey, can't remember meel ay joogaan but waa Soomaali, anigu xaga qabiilada magacyadooda kuma fiicni ya Tallaabo maybe you know this Dareeryo.

Wadani   

nuune;979798 wrote:
"anoo ka dhashey qolodaan yaraan agteena ma taalo", .

How could have I written that if I don't even know what it means? lol. And honestly I find it extremely strange you've never heard of sand-dwellers while in Somalia.

Haatu;979643 wrote:

Abti does Abdul look like he has jareer, am confused...