Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

A Somali hero is born in Nairobi Westgate Mall.

Haatu   

Apophis;979674 wrote:
It has been charitably gifted, can't get it back:D

lol :D

Gheelle.T;979675 wrote:
Nah, just stated the obvious
;)
In fact it's you who's always take a jab at your own people...Hence the suspicion about your OG claim
:)

The warriors of wardheer can never be LG waryaa. Besides, we are all ab-same (good ancestry=laandheer) :D

Wadani   

Gheelle.T;979675 wrote:
Nah, just stated the obvious
;)
In fact it's you who's always take a jab at your own people...Hence the suspicion about your OG claim

Oo qabyaaladdu inay sida basasha oo kale tahay miyaanad ogayn?

Wadani   

I can say im one of the few Somalis in the world who is fully immersed in Somali politics and thoroughly knowledgeable about clan fueds (historic and present) yet harbours no ill will against any clan. Can any of you make such a bold claim? :cool:

Haatu   

Gheelle.T;979680 wrote:
^Waar Haatu waa nice sujui guy(I was told), he just doesn't like some segments of Ogs and of course the pirates
;)

I have no problems with OGs. Pirates on the other hand, :D (just kidding don't get angry ;))

Wadani;979681 wrote:
I can say im one of the few Somalis in the world who is fully immersed in Somali politics and thoroughly knowledgeable about clan fueds (historic and present) yet harbours no ill will against any clan. Can any of you make such a bold claim? :cool:

I can say that too. But I have criticisms for every clan. You iiSelectors are too liberal and keep too many grudges. Pirates are too sly for their own good and think they're clever than others, HAG are anarchists and genocidaires in denial, OG are fools that think they can fight through every problem, Gedoans are villagers that were let loose in the city, the farmers suffer from a victim complex and rest are insignificant and ehlu naar :D

Yaan la xanaaqin. Even my own clan baan caaye :D

Wadani   

Haatu;979683 wrote:
I have no problems with OGs. Pirates on the other hand,
:D
(just kidding don't get angry
;)
)

I can say that too. But I have criticisms for every clan. You iiSelectors are
too liberal
and keep too many grudges. Pirates are too sly for their own good and think they're clever than others, HAG are anarchists and genocidaires in denial, OG are fools that think they can fight through every problem, Gedoans are villagers that were let loose in the city, the farmers suffer from a victim complex and rest are insignificant and ehlu naar

Yaan la xanaaqin. Even my own clan baan caaye

lool, how r they too liberal? I'm curious.

Wadani, maya ee Soomaalida oo dhan baa sidaa tiraahda, laakin ficilkoodaa ka run sheega!! Bal adiga sideen ku caddaynaa warkaad noo sheegtay inuu run yahay? ;)

Wadani   

Reeyo;979684 wrote:
You're discriminating Haatu and Wadani, we don't believe you.

Of course u dont. Dumarku nin ay jecelyihiin mooyee cid kale ma aaminaan. :D

Wadani   

Gheelle.T;979688 wrote:
Wadani, maya ee Soomaalida oo dhan baa sidaa tiraahda, laakin ficilkoodaa ka run sheega!! Bal adiga sideen ku caddaynaa warkaad noo sheegtay inuu run yahay?
;)

Anigu waan ku dhaaran karaa. Aad iyo aad ayay qabyaaladdu ii dhibtaa, more so recently than ever before. To the extent that I look at the SNM and the whole Somaliland project from a totally different perspective now. I am no longer ensconced in the primitive clan group-think that plagues our people. I happen to be a sand-dweller by birth, but my politics and social dealings are determined by Soomaalinimo and Islaamnimo. I'm finally on the outside looking in, and its proven to be an experience marked by ambivalence, as I feel both liberation from the ills of qabyaalad and despair as I look upon the mentally shackled masses.

Wadani   

Reeyo;979690 wrote:
^ That's why we don't believe because you live in era where you believe you can spout stuff like that lol

lool, kaftanku halkuu kaa maray walaal.