Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Water Found On Mars!

nuune   

There is a Mars expedition about 2018 & 2022, 20 people will leave from earth for a 6 month journey to mars, I am on the second group leaving 2022 Inshaa Allaah, I will update a special topic on SOL when the time comes, if I die before that, I can appoint someone else to take my place, my place is booked and I have the right to appoint 3 people in case I don't make it on 2022.

The private company running this expedition has received half a million applications from people, but only 20 people were selected based on many things, mine was based on how close I am to Jinns, so when these guys interviewed me Maths or Physics was not what I have being asked, even though they asked me why I am here, so told them that I am affiliated to Jinni or aliens as how they know it, and they were surprised to hear my stories, and said I would be useful in language translation as well as cultural understanding of the Jinns in case we find them living in Mars, the thing I am not willing to share with them is that Jinns do live on Mars, but I will keep that secret hidden until we arrive there(I know this post of mine will end up in Google and someone looking for some information will locate my secret and I might miss my place on 2022 for lying to them(even though it is ok for me to be on Mars anytime.))

nuune;979749 wrote:
There is a Mars expedition about 2018 & 2022, 20 people will leave from earth for a 6 month journey to mars, I am on the second group leaving 2022 Inshaa Allaah, I will update a special topic on SOL when the time comes, if I die before that, I can appoint someone else to take my place, my place is booked and I have the right to appoint 3 people in case I don't make it on 2022.

The private company running this expedition has received half a million applications from people, but only 20 people were selected based on many things, mine was based on how close I am to Jinns, so when these guys interviewed me Maths or Physics was not what I have being asked, even though they asked me why I am here, so told them that I am affiliated to Jinni or aliens as how they know it, and they were surprised to hear my stories, and said I would be useful in language translation as well as cultural understanding of the Jinns in case we find them living in Mars, the thing I am not willing to share with them is that Jinns do live on Mars, but I will keep that secret hidden until we arrive there(I know this post of mine will end up in Google and someone looking for some information will locate my secret and I might miss my place on 2022 for lying to them(even though it is ok for me to be on Mars anytime.))

Nuune, let me take ur place ina'adeer. I'd be more than happy to explore your Jinns for you when you are long gone and continue the struggle (Halgan) for you. Showqi, iyo Abtigiis iyo Tolka ha dhageesan, nin fiican oo dagaal kujiro ayaad tahay. :)

nuune   

^^ Mahadsanid sxb, hadee arrinku ma sahlana dadka aan appoint-gareenayo waa iney ahaadaan saddex, saddexduna imtixaanaad joogta ah ayaa laga qaadi, marka sideyda oo kale wax aysan maqal inaad ula timaado weeye si aad ugu pass-to tijaabooyinka.

Did you hear last week about the spacecraft Voyager 1 which was launched in 1977(sanadkaan itoobiya la dagaalameenay) inuu spacekaas last week ka dhax baxey Solar Systemka gabi ahaantiisaba, and is out of the Solar System, this is the farthest man-made object from Earth-ever., it is still traveling and going,

on board it is powered by plutonium and is now 11.5 billion miles away from the sun, incredible, the iphone has more chips and components than this spacecraft, but then technology in those years were made to stand and last forever, not like nowadays where they are set to expire in few years to make and generate more money.

On board that spacecraft, they had pictures, greetings, sound and videos to showcase and play to aliens if they are encountered, the craft still transmitting radio messages and researchers are wondering what it will transmit as it is now hovering into another world.

The craft will run out of its nuclear power by 2025, and its intsruments will be powered off one by one

incredible indeed

Here the craft, The Voyager 1 spacecraft is a 722 kilogram only, Voyager 2 was launched at the same time as Voyager one, and Voyager 2 is also on its way out of the Solar System.

voyager-_tdyc.jpg

This is where it is now:

voyager-_tdyb.jpg

Voyager 2 spacecraft can be seen form there

nuune;979749 wrote:

aar baal liiska igu dar.

nuune   

^ Alpha, ar bal tan eega, so you want me to die before 2022 and take my place, that is fine with me inaar, that is why I have the ability to appoint 3 people, what talent or uniqueness would you have to be considered!

Nin Yaaban lool u sheeg sxb

nuune;979796 wrote:
^
Alpha
, ar bal tan eega, so you want me to die before 2022 and take my place, that is fine with me inaar, that is why I have the ability to appoint 3 people, what talent or uniqueness would you have to be considered!

i have great stories to tell, dee. can get on with most people, innit. can also make life or death decisions, ma garatay?

Maqane   

You're vey welcome Reeyo

lol@ from 1.13 it also means that we potentially have a source of water to drink when we get there, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE'RE GOING THERE :D