Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

At Somaliaonline, Faroole's Speech is Not Blocked

xiinfaniin;979424 wrote:
Tarsan Would not Like This

DSC_1153.jpg

h

Why would the Tarzan be mad at Govenor Faroole meeting Yemeni officials as they share borders and l talk about lost fishing vessels

Its good to see that Rer Puntland woke up to the reality that Faarole is a Governor just like Tarzan ..... Let the Governors compete kkkkk

GAROODI   

Xinn the simpleton. For you see xinn I couldn't care less if farole gives a speech in the men's toilet one day then shakes hands with the devil himself the next. As long as pirateville has been neutralised they can shake mahatma ghandis hand for all I care. It's truly sad the state of d block these days resorting to "I shock hands with this and that". Today xinn farole is a governer of 2.5 regions within Somalia. They have given up on challenging somaliland. Case closed.

xiinfaniin;979439 wrote:
Your digir caqli is allowing Faroole to be presidential instead of a governor/head of a federal state. Alas, you do not even realize your folly.

your loosing plot there is nothing wrong with Governor Faaroole meeting Yemeni officials to discuss Pirates and etc ... ts Okay for Neighboring countries to meet regional governors from Somalia which they share border and etc .

ha iska walin

Faroole should follow suite - Stop the None sense Mucarad Puntland mucarad kama dhamaado

tabeelo2.jpg

tabeelo1.jpg

Faarole should focus on getting back the land *****s lost to SNM regime why is he not speaking about that .... Why is Puntland admin not speaking about atrocity and day robbery in Ceerigaabo .

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;979447 wrote:
GAROODI, how is Ceerigaabo?

Why ask? You wanna shake hands with the mayor and post some pictures. Erigavo is very well..... All this beautiful land, soooooooo beautiful. I will send you pictures while you Continue shaking hands ciyarti Wayba damatay Saxib.

GAROODI   

malistar2012;979450 wrote:
your loosing plot there is nothing wrong with Governor Faaroole meeting Yemeni officials to discuss Pirates and etc ... ts Okay for Neighboring countries to meet regional governors from Somalia which they share border and etc .

ha iska walin

Faroole should follow suite - Stop the None sense Mucarad Puntland mucarad kama dhamaado

tabeelo2.jpg

tabeelo1.jpg

Faarole should focus on getting back the land *****s lost to SNM regime why is he not speaking about that .... Why is Puntland admin not speaking about atrocity and day robbery in Ceerigaabo .

Cambuloo abowe so ku man Odhan somaliland ha so hadal qadin noo.??? Seey waayay abowe?

You don't know we're erigavo is located like I said you have bigger problems. Focus on them then we will continue from there. After your independence struggle from Burundi has been achieved

Anigu Malistar waan ka baqaa ---wax baan dilay iyo wax baan dhacay buu mardhow oran

GAROODI waa SNM , marka warkiisu ima dhimo --waalli badan baan ku ogahay