Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

Alshabab leader justifies attack on Kenya

GAROODI   

^^ I'm usually on the go and type fast don't spell check when out and about. I never accused you of being an athiest it was just a general comment. As for my intellectual capacity being limited I think the same can be said for you severely limited at that. I don't make assumptions without solid evidence and you do.

kickz   

GAROODI;979382 wrote:
I once met an athiest and I asked him: why don't you believe in God. He told me all my life I have seen nothing but pain, my parents are dead, my wife left me etc. He said to me if there is a God how can he do this to a good person. So you see most of the hate from atheists is from mans desire to reason like children. But this form of reason is wrong because God knows best. How can you reason with the master of reason who not only created You but everything for you. He created your parent and thus you and maybe it was better that your wife left you but you will only realise later in life. Like children....this concept of why leads them astray. Everything happens for a reason. Atheists hide behind science but their problems are really personal. They believe the existence of God limits them.

People like Alshabab only harm the perception of Muslims and play into the atheists hand. Their arguments however are none sense. Islam was the very foundation of the science they hide behind.

That is actually a very good explanation for every Athiest I have come across. Its always "I am sure the starving kids and Tsunamis wouldn't happen if there was a God" They reason with the logic of a child

GAROODI   

Apophis;979472 wrote:
If god makes “everything" and “everything" happens for a reason (known to god) and atheism is part of “everything", then isn't it logical to say atheism happens for a reason (known to god). We can conclude from this syllogism that god has a reason (unknown to us) for making some people atheist.

Corrections and insults warmly welcomed.

This is very true. God guides who he wills and misguides who he wills. God knows what's in our hearts. So this is very true.

YoniZ   

Mr Garoodi's last topic in this regard (which the SOL admin have rightly withdrawn) was about him boasting AQ branches in Syria with atrocious graphic videos.

Well, care to tell SOLers what has changed here? isn't AS and the above groups two sides of same currency? or you just change your stand as the wind blows?

I hope what happened in Nairobi gave you some good reflections and will put an end to your past undignified and shoddy topics in that regard.

Deeq   

Hobbesian_Brute;979392 wrote:
horta the correct spelling is
buried
and not
barried
. tan kale your intellectual capacity is limited and i don't think any debate i have with you will be fruitful.

do you even read my responses, then you would know i am not an atheist.

Dude, just when I thought "excellent response", you messed up a little bit.

When you stated :"do you even read my responses" I think you meant "do you even read my responses?" with a question mark.

Sorry for being an asshole Mr "intellectual".

Editors Note: I have no relations with the individual your responses was intended for neither have I ever affiliated with him/her/them.

Many Thanks

GAROODI   

YoniZ;979518 wrote:
Mr Garoodi's last topic in this regard (which the SOL admin have rightly withdrawn) was about him boasting AQ branches in Syria with atrocious graphic videos.

Well, care to tell SOLers what has changed here? isn't AS and the above groups two sides of same currency? or you just change your stand as the wind blows?

I hope what happened in Nairobi gave you some good reflections and will put an end to your past undignified and shoddy topics in that regard.

Alshabab and the Syrian rebels are not the same. Alshabab objective is expansionist, un comprising and very very violent. The Syrian rebels don't attack women and children, their overall objective is limited to removing Assad and changing the government of Syria. The Syrian government in exile is headed by a Christien so all in all they are very different. There is the al nusra brigade which is similar to Alshabab in one respect the flag.

YoniZ   

What you have posted in the said 'removed' thread, had little to do with the genuine armed struggle against Bashar and, was more in tune with AS prior to Shaamow massacre.

Next time you should consider, the blurry line between the ideology and tactics of those groups before posting gruesome propaganda videos from Syria.

Having said that, someone should give you credit for the changed tune in the above statement. :)

Maqane   

^ @GAROODI abti, you're a bit confused. I'd recommend you study their network and culture before you start advocating and wasting your time.

GAROODI   

Apophis;979551 wrote:
Meaning humans have no free will and god "wills" them to be good or bad.

Nope...that's wrong humans are born with free will. But free will and to be guided are to different things. We are free to choose but based on our hearts God guides those he chooses closer to Islam.

For the atheists out there.

Something can not come out of nothing. The chance of the world existing is 1 and over a trillion.