Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Kenyan Somalis contributing to the Westgate relief.

Recommended Posts

tutu   

QansaxMeygaag;979398 wrote:
^^

Bro how can you talk of house negro and field negro when Muslims, including Somalis, were killed in Westgate?

 

Isn't it enough that one is a Muslim, wasn't Bilaal, a "negro" in your estimation, a Muslim, one of the best?

 

Where is this false ethnic pride coming from? How are Somalis superior to other Africans? Even if the myth of Arab origin were true, in what objective ways are Arabs better than Africans or any other race?

Good questions. But this ungrateful bunch hardly contemplate on any thought-provoking idea. Below is a video of a Somali Kenyan who went to Westgate to rescue his own brother. But for people like Maskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar he's just a slave risking his life to save his master.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YoniZ   

^ I'm impressed with that, Haji junior is not only brave young man but very well balanced and informed in his religion.

 

If you didn't get the time to watch the whole clip, mark 20:00+ is the most interesting part ,which may give an answer to the AS apologists on this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khayr   

tutu;979538 wrote:
I just could not overlook the irony and hypocrisy in what you wrote! If these women were raped and suffered under their own men, do you blame a foreigner taking advantage of them? Isn't it your responsibility to protect your house than accusing others of looting when you leave it unguarded?

 

Honestly if all Somalis from Somalia think as portrayed by several in this thread, then there is no hope for Somalia. War idinka dib isku fiiriya instead of badmouthing dakii idiin gurmaday markii aad liidateen. Meesha foolxumada leh ey maanta Somalia iyo caruurteedi iyo dumarkeedi ey fadhiyaan adiga ayaa keenay ee sidaasi ulasoco. Waa iga talo

Tutu,

 

I think that you would say something if your mother and family

members were raped by them. When they rape your behind, don't be calling for any help.

Take it like a man and claim your proudness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElPunto   

tutu;979537 wrote:

True. The maids and the carpenters are native Kenyans, though inhumanly treated. Somalia have realised how educated and productive Kenyan natives are to the extent Kenyans today almost entirely manage the hospitality section in Somalia. So you see, not only is Kenya letting you settle and raise your kids in their own lands unlike Ethiopia and Muslim lands such as Saudi Arabia, but is also helping you in the restoration and re-building of your country. Shouldn't you be grateful, ya Soomaal?

I think any fair minded person know Somalis benefit more from Kenya's open door policy than either its government or average Kenyans. But you're over the top here - who are you calling 'ya Soomaal'? This is what you are regardless of if you were there for over a hundred years and speak Swahili fluently. You might wanna chill out on this whole defend Kenya rant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ElPunto;979602 wrote:
I think any fair minded person know Somalis benefit more from Kenya's open door policy than either its government or average Kenyans. But you're over the top here - who are you calling 'ya Soomaal'? This is what
you
are regardless of if you were there for over a hundred years and speak Swahili fluently.
You might wanna chill out on this whole defend Kenya rant
.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenya has been a strong ally but they need to get the F out of Southern Somalia, they are used by MY TRIBE to keep control of Jubbaland and the lucrative Kismayo port. That's what they are used for today.

 

They are being used as a pawn by the OG to strengthen their influence in the South of Somalia. I'm OG myself but this is the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tutu   

ElPunto;979602 wrote:
I think any fair minded person know Somalis benefit more from Kenya's open door policy than either its government or average Kenyans. But you're over the top here - who are you calling 'ya Soomaal'? This is what
you
are regardless of if you were there for over a hundred years and speak Swahili fluently. You might wanna chill out on this whole defend Kenya rant.

Kenya needs no defence. Its the latent sympathising with Alshabaab and sheer animosity towards Kenya ( at this time of tragedy) that some individuals have displayed in this thread I addressed. Its quite unfathomable that one tries hard to speculate on blame and finger-pointing Kenyan authorities while totally ignoring the tragedy that befall the women and children of Westgate. Some even divulging (in another thread) in conspiracy tendencies and what not.

I can see you are a 'Sheldon Cooper' as far sarcasm is concerned Kenya hosts 42 tribes that separately are proud of their unique ethnicity, but unite in the name of nationhood, hence you find a proud Kenyan Somali!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haatu   

Is it me or does tutu try to distance himself from other Somalis? Waryaa, their shame is your shame! No one in the world honestly can tell the difference nor do they care about it, trust me I live in the West and know. Yes they destroyed their country, but as far as the world is concerned, you're just another pirate terrorist like them.

 

Also, if you don't mind me asking you a personal question, if you have kids, can they speak Somali ;):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waa wax lagu farxo. Kenya abaal badan ayeey Somalida ugashay, oo wadankoodii ayeey ku soodhaweysay. Waanku faraxsanahay ineey Somalida Kenya is xil saareen oo eey dadkii wadankoodii keenay u abaal gudayaan.

 

Meeshaas kasiiwada ayaan oron lahaa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tutu   

Haatu;979647 wrote:
Is it me or does tutu try to distance himself from other Somalis? Waryaa, their shame is your shame! No one in the world honestly can tell the difference nor do they care about it, trust me I live in the West and know. Yes they destroyed their country, but as far as the world is concerned, you're just another pirate terrorist like them.

 

Also, if you don't mind me asking you a personal question, if you have kids, can they speak Somali
;):D

Doqonyahow nin diidan malahan Somali waa Somali laakiin waxaan ka horjeeda ka hortega Kenya iyo diidmada arrinka argaxisada leh ee lakulantay Kenya, iyadoo ragga ey kamid yihiin Maskin-macruuf-aqiyaar ey soo uruurinayaan warka xun ama steriotypka ee Kenya lagu xanto. Anigoo gudoonsan wararka qaakood ee kusabsan Kenya laakiinse kama 'aan filaneyn in arrimahaasi lagu ugaarsado iyadoo waadanka Kenya uu xaalad xun marayo oo caruur iyo dumar (siiba islaami ah) lagulaayey.

 

Miyeysan Alshabaab inoo sineyn?. Maxaa loo farxayaa markey Kenya duulaan ku qaado? Teda kale nin diidan malahan soomalinimada ee takoornimada ayaa laga horjeeda, waryaa! Btw I've lived and studied in the West and visit regularly. I am sure my 3 year old son speaks good Garissian Somali as much as English:.I guess wiilka aaad abtiga utahay wuu kaa badiyaa somaliga looga hadlo suuqa xoolaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tutu   

Maxaa soomalida qaarkood ee ka tirsan bulshada SOL udiiday in ey ka waramaan ninkaan Somaliga ah, of which the world, even the european right-wing, acknowledged him as a hero based on his actions on that day instead of speculating on rubbish. That's what angers one!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2434491/Kenya-mall-attack-American-mother-reveals-selfless-Muslim-civilian-helped-usher-daughters-safety.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haatu   

tutu;979721 wrote:
Doqonyahow nin diidan malahan Somali waa Somali laakiin waxaan ka horjeeda ka hortega Kenya iyo diidmada arrinka argaxisada leh ee lakulantay Kenya, iyadoo ragga ey kamid yihiin Maskin-macruuf-aqiyaar ey soo uruurinayaan warka xun ama steriotypka ee Kenya lagu xanto. Anigoo gudoonsan wararka qaakood ee kusabsan Kenya laakiinse kama 'aan filaneyn in arrimahaasi lagu ugaarsado iyadoo waadanka Kenya uu xaalad xun marayo oo caruur iyo dumar (siiba islaami ah) lagulaayey.

 

Miyeysan Alshabaab inoo sineyn?. Maxaa loo farxayaa markey Kenya duulaan ku qaado? Teda kale nin diidan malahan soomalinimada ee takoornimada ayaa laga horjeeda, waryaa! Btw I've lived and studied in the West and visit regularly. I am sure my 3 year old son speaks good Garissian Somali as much as English:.I guess wiilka aaad abtiga utahay wuu kaa badiyaa somaliga looga hadlo suuqa xoolaha.

I get your point but do remember those that are in Dhadhaab and suffering in Somalia didn't ask for any of what they go through just like those in Westgate.

 

Sida kale, kama yaabayo hadduu wiilka yar oon abtiga u ahay hadduu Af Soomaaligii Gsa iga badiya. I am afterall, gaalcadiin when ever I go back according to the local kids :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this