Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Kenya unable to take over Westgate Mall from Alshabaab - Foreign Commandos JUST moved in...

nuune   

Nin Yaaban, well Alshabaab paraded their names and nationalities on their websites(6 websites they run with no names, just IP addresses only)

nuune   

^^ Alpha, I will not share anything with you, calling me beenaale all over the places. don't forget that I am not a reliable source to you inaar, I want raali galin and a BIG marduuf qaada on my next visit to Hargeisa, just nooca Dhajjiska loo yaqaano bas ayaan cunaa oo afka aburka ka kiciya dadka sidii mas xuub-siibtey camal.

Maqane   

Safferz, you're right there were also Arab natives/non Somalis mentioned by some of the witnesses. Here is an article that was trending on twitter for a while..

claims unconfirmed names published earlier/first by Alshabaab affiliate, http://ojihad.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/the-al-shabaab-terror-cell-that-attacked-westgate/

Also Alshabaab arabic based twitter account (? can't confirm) published names, they're saying the reason of revealing the names of their attackers is to let their families know that their children are on Jihad.

280m9dt.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/hsmpress_arabic

Safferz   

Some reports are also saying the leader of this attack is a British woman named Samantha Lewthwaite, the widow of 7/7 suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay.