Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Kenya unable to take over Westgate Mall from Alshabaab - Foreign Commandos JUST moved in...

nuune   

- Kenya Police & military still struggling to get the killers or any hostages out of the MALL.

- Foreign commandos, including that of British, Israelis & FBI had just reached Westgate.

- Kenyans are blaming their government's lack of action to end the siege.

nuune   

There are armed police forces outside the Westgate most of the time and surroundings, even kuwa dharcad ah ayaa inta badan ilaaliya oo hoos hub ku wato, this place is frequented by wealthy Kenyans, expats and UN agency staff, security is always very high, at entrance, metal detectors are there(of course this is nothing since once you are armed you can go inside and kill the staff at the metal detectors).

Laakinse ma ahan arrinta in ay iska celin waayeen Alshabaab, balse their confrontation in war zone is being questioned, they totally lack that.

The high casualty was the result of lack of proper handling of the situation, or lack of proper tactic PLUS heart.

Suldaanka;978875 wrote:
If this was happening in Russia, they would have pumped gas into the mall to make everyone sleep for a while.

despite it's attempts to appear like a modern military, Kenya has shown itself to be incompetent. it's punching above its weight ee ya u sheega.

Khadafi   

nuune;978807 wrote:
There are armed police forces outside the Westgate most of the time and surroundings, even kuwa dharcad ah ayaa inta badan ilaaliya oo hoos hub ku wato, this place is frequented by wealthy Kenyans, expats and UN agency staff, security is always very high, at entrance, metal detectors are there(of course this is nothing since once you are armed you can go inside and kill the staff at the metal detectors). .

Nuunow, your 100% but nothing can prepare an army or commandos for an assault by gunmen who are suicidal. If one's mission is todie and take so many people you can with you , their will be great difficulties in stopping them.

Askari keenyaati oo baashaalka iska jecel maa kula eh in uu u dhimanaayo difaacida meel suuq ah?.

Apophis: It's confirmed that a somali father with three children died. My thoughts are with those who died on this horrible terrorist act.

Khadafi;978893 wrote:
Nuunow, your 100% but nothing can prepare an army or commandos for an assault by gunmen who are
suicidal.
If one's mission is todie and take so many people you can with you , their will be great difficulties in stopping them.

Askari keenyaati oo baashaalka iska jecel maa kula eh in uu u dhimanaayo difaacida meel suuq ah?.

Apophis: It's confirmed that a somali father with three children died. My thoughts are with those who died on this horrible terrorist act.

.......and i suppose Somalis are just ripe for occupying, miyaa?

abti,

it's sad that 60+ people have died.

Kenya should have seen this coming? are you telling me this surprises you? are you telling me the Kenyans weren't expect this? this bantu nation has been militarising rapidly. its proliferating it's mechanism. it wants to be a regional military power. this is not surprising. it's clearly stated in Kibaki's 2030 Vision.

nonetheless, Kenya has to be held to account for the tens of thousands of Somalis it has merciless slaughtered, it has maimed, and whose livelihood it has destroyed without remuneration. what is 10,000+? are they not humans? were these people complicit in these disgusting atrocities? are these people a legitimate target? are these people just a figure devoid of place, pain and personality? NO!

Kenya has NO RIGHT to be in the Somali territories. they've broken countless international conventions....? wayoow? because it's a client state of the Western imperialist pigs, miyaa? YES!

why did Kenya invade the Somali territories? because it's a greedy little bantu kleptocracy desperate to become a regional power to lay claim to Somali resources? YES!

what 'legitimate' right, reason or pretext did the KDF have to invade our land? it is because it's a experimenting with it's jacbur-like second-hand military ware that it purchased from Russia? is it because it's demonstrating to Musevani that it's a force to reckon with? because of a few kidnapped whites on a sex tourism holiday package? YES!

NO other country in modern history has invade another region for a more pathetic justification!

for 22 years, Kenya has leeched off the ''Somali Problem''. for 22 years, Kenya has pillaged, raped beyond reason, and left the Somali people in these conducive terrorist friendly landscapes. for 22 years, Kenya has become synonymous with the ''Somali Problem'' facilitating every major INGO the opportunity to mashruuc'ise the suffering of our people.....for 22 years, Kenya has benefited greatly from these problems. Kenya has become the middle income country it is, maanta, because of the problems in the Somali territories. Kenya is obsessed with Somalis. Kenya is nothing but a third-rate African misery without Somalis, whether in Eastleigh, Dadaab, Kismayo, Mogadishu or in Ceel-Buur. Kenya is a Somali creation. they know this and we are becoming aware. indeed.

we say NO MORE. join me in condemning these beastly creatures to, at ONCE, leave the Somali territories. join me in the defence against the Bantusation of the occupied territories and elsewhere. join me in calling these Gog and Magog leech-like creatures to account. join me in condemning their human rights abuse. join me in condemning their vileness, baseness and their moral repugnancy. join me in fighting against their occupation. join me in weeding out their Somali collaborators!

NO MORE, we say. forever more, once more. indeed.

Al.

ADMIN;978881 wrote:
******************please respect the rules of the website and stop the insults******************

my reaction was legitimate against a deluge of pro-KDF insults. nonetheless, this didn't warrant my reaction. full and unequivocal apologies. cafwan.