Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalia Al-Shabab claims Nairobi Westgate Kenya attack

Mooge   

there are credible rumors circulating in nairobi that govement of somalia has a hand in this. the people of kenya are already saying this. it is laughable how all of a sudden alshabab's safehouse was found and the perpetrator of terror in mogadishu was caught. let us be honest. qoslaye is working with alshabab and his obsession with kismayo and alshabab's kismayo statement are all connected.

Any updates on what's going on in Islii? I think because they targeted rich people and westerners the backlash won't be as bad as if they wer e to attack a poor area.

MMA. I have been there. Alla Ha Unaxariisto. Hopefully Somalis unite to defeat this organization. As long as we are tribal lands and warlords, these boys will be in business.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;978888 wrote:
66.jpg

Ninkaan Soomaali u egyahay. Waa kuwii u horeeye meesha tagay.

Ninkaan saa u maleeye ee noqotay. War aan la hubin waxee leeyihiin waa wiil uu dhalay Yuusuf Xaaji, wasiirkii hore ee gaashaandhigga ee dalka Kiinya. Magaciisana waa Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Xaaji.

tutu   

Apophis;978941 wrote:
The brother makes several appearances:

I got this of some twitter acc.

BUxOfiICEAA7ogg.jpg

A brave move indeed. He is the son Yussuf Haji (former defence minister).

tutu   

Che must be an informant of th intelligence bodies..living in the lashes of Chicago and glorifying children-killing terrorists doesn't add up!

tutu. Let me see your logic. I drive the message these agencies are fighting? More importantly, you should welcome any help that might assist in anyway killing these guys or exposing them, specially considering the Kikuye agencies drop the ball on this one. They not only fail on intelligence part, but they couldn't even free the place and people. The Isrealis had to be called in.

This is for Brute since Apo and tutu are Kenyans, support your Government and drop whatever warlord or tribal land you support,

Che -Guevara;979000 wrote:
tutu. Let me see your logic. I drive the message these agencies are fighting? More importantly, you should welcome any help that might assist in anyway killing these guys or exposing them, specially considering the Kikuye agencies drop the ball on this one. They not only fail on intelligence part, but they couldn't even free the place and people. The Isrealis had to be called in.

This is for Brute since Apo and tutu are Kenyans, support your Government and drop whatever warlord or tribal land you support,

I don't get you Che ? please be more clear, i want to know where your coming from. thank you.