Sign in to follow this  
Hobbesian_Brute

Westgate mall massacre - nairobi

I can't believe no one has update us on the hostage situtation currently unfolding in nairobi's upscale westlands mall in westlands. Terrible scenes from the news. it was earlier reported to be a failed bank robbery but it increasingly looks like a terrorist attack. i am really dreading the possibility of somalis being behind this waxshi incident. somalis have a bad rep already this will surely lead to xenophic attacks on somalis like south africa. allow sahal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24186780

_70037273_019379281-1.jpg

Maqane   

My heart goes out to the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy. If the claim is true, then yes, the innocent Somalis will pay the price. If Al-shabaab is behind this then it shows you there's lack of cooperation between the Kenyan government and Somali folks.

Kenya needs to wake up and be alert!

Abbaas;978701 wrote:
If the claim is true, then yes, the innocent Somalis should pay the price.

I'm sure you meant "will" instead of "should". Let's hope it doesn't involve Somalis, unfortunately it's Kenya we are talking about who else could do it.

Maqane   

@Homunculus thanks for correcting me, yes that's what i was trying to say. [edited]

@SomaliPhilosopher stay safe and nala socodsii wixii soo kordha!

Kenya and western Media are reporting Alshaabab attack ... one of the attacker that's dead is Somali also they entered the Mall wearing Niqab .:mad:

Fcking alshaabab tarnishing Somali images and putting Somali Citizen in risk of xenophobia attack:mad:

i got into seriously heated argument with a somali fella justifying the attack supposedly because the kdf attacked kismayo. forgetting the inconvenient fact that AS started it all by kidnapping and killing foreign tourists at the coast, a fact he denies. such atrocities are fair game in his book anyway, coz kdf has killed thousands in somalia - a blatant lie. i swear the nerve on some people is just out of this world. my question is why don't muslims condemn atrocities like these unconditionally ? why do they are always look for lame tenuous excuses everytime terrorists kill innocents.:mad:

DEG DEG: Xarakada Al-Shabaab oo sheegatay Weerarka Suuqa Ganacsiga ee Westgate

Xarakada Al-Shabaab ayaa goor dhow sheegatay weerarka ka dhacay Xarunta Ganacsiga ee lagu magacaabo Westgate Mall ee ku taal bartamaha magaalada Nairobi, halkaasoo duhurnimadii maanta ay gudaha u galeen rag hubeysan.

War goor dhow ku soo dhacay war qabadka Jowhar.com ayaa sheegaya in Afhayeenka Shabaab Sheekh Cali Dheere oo qabtay shir jaraa'id uu sheegtay weerarkaas, isla markaana ay u daba mareen Ciidamada Kenya magaalada Nairobi.

Gees kale war qoraal ah oo la soo dhigay bogga Twitter-ka Al-Shabaab ayaa lagu sheegay weerarkaas, iyadoo Ciidamada Kenya lagu eedeeyay inay xasuuq ka geysteen Soomaaliya, kadib markii ciidamadooda ay ka weerareen, bad, berri iyo cirba.

"Mujaahidiinta waxay galeen gudaha West Gate, inay Kenyanka kula dagaalamayaan gudaha dalkooda, 100-qof ku dilnay dagaal wali socda" ayaa lagu yiri barta Twitter-ka Al-Shabaab.

Hey'adda Bisha Cas ee dalka Kenya ayaa sheegeya in ilaa labaatan ruux ay ku dhinteen weerarka, hase ahaatee Booliska Kenya ayaa sheegaya in weerarka ay ku dhinteen 11-ruux, 29 kalena ay dhaawacmeen.

Kooxaha dableyda ee galay Xaruntaas Ganacsi ayaa la sheegayaa inay afduub ahaan u heystaan dad dhowr ah, isla markaana aanu wali howl galka soo gaba gaboobin, waxaa ku hareereysan ciidamo boolis iyo kuw si gaar ah u tabababaran dhismaha howl galka ka socdo.

Ciidamada kala duwan ee Kenya ayaa ku sugan dhismaha xarunta, iyadoo saraakiishii u sareysay ammaanka ay joogaan dhismaha Westgate Mall, waxaana la sheegayaa in dableyda Hubeysan ay dabaqa kore saaran yihiin sida ay soo tabisay Kaamirada qarsoon ee loo yaqaan CCTV.

Wixii warar ee ku soo kordha kala soco wararkeena dambe

http://www.jowhar.com/news.php?readmore=1531