Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

President Hassan Sheekh Meets with US Sec. of State, Kerry

I love the fact that Somalia is on a international stage, the fact Sect. Kerry is welcoming the Somali president. It obviously a step in the right direction.

However, clearly the thrill is gone with president Hassan ...he lost his touch even in articulating the basic issues. Even on a international stage, his effort to fight local issues is palpable i.e. equating Puntland with Ahulsunnah :D

STOIC   

Reer Puntland, do not show your wounded fingers for everything would knock up against it...wa taaalo .They say there is a dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but a I guess a failure in Brussels is a salted wound that burns and burns.. All these threads are not coincidence, right ? Haha

STOIC   

Actually Che I had second thought about posting that, but the guy above me let me have an open goal...plus Xiin multiple post about SL last few days sort of showed a man in mourning who wanted to deflect the hot story of the week...haha

nuune   

GAAROODI is going to milk this, no mention of Puntland at Kerry/Hassan meeting, but Somaliland was mentioned, Stoic already started the process hehe

Duiktoorka will make a comeback and say, Washington is twinned with Boosaaso.

STOIC   

Nuune, I see you edited... I guess if you take a dig at an open goal you are starting something..The words of Kerry/Hassan was actually a standard diplomatic pep talk, but only leave it to you guys to Spin it...

nuune   

War you are ok adiga, aniga I like Diktoorka and GAAROODI exchange, adiga you don't mean harm, nin culus baad tahey, rageedi.

Yes, edited and added your name there because jaaniskan baad ka faa'iideesatey, it was GAAROODI territory asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

STOIC   

Waar I just make an observation that's all.,no witch-hunt on my part..Now if someone was expecting anything more than a diplomatic pep talk from Kerry then they must be in for a rude awakening...this is Xaji Xanduf territory wonder why he took a break.. I can see his name below

uchi   

STOIC;978615 wrote:
Reer Puntland, do not show your wounded fingers for everything would knock up against it...wa taaalo .They say there is a dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but a I guess a failure in Brussels is a salted wound that burns and burns.. All these threads are not coincidence, right ? Haha

Are you referring to me? I really thought he would mention Somaliland considering Kerry did it.

It is unfortunate, but, this president is very divisive.

STOIC   

Uchi, my apologies.Thought you were taking a dig at Somaliland... As for President Hassan I doubt he left Somaliland out intentionally. I think he was more of talking about recent agreement that he signed with the stakeholders. I doubt though did he signed anything with Puntland recently?

GAROODI   

He added ahlu sunah which he never does and then punt land and then he said Jubba. Of course it was intentional. We will slap him back down to were he came from if he added somaliland in the same sentence as punt land and ahlul sunah. Somaliland and Somalia both gained independence both were recognised states who have a long history as separate states. So any id@it can see the obvious you just choose not to because it goes against your tribal ambitions. Somaliland and Somalia will iron out their differences as two separate governments as accepted by every major international conference in the last few years. While punt land, galmudug and ahlu sunah will remain as always distant pawns of mugdisho. D block influence in mugdisho kiss that good bye. D block influence in overall politics kiss that goodbye with the fall of juba.

Your new doctrine will be: sit patiently and see what I can get from hag.

Goodbye gentlemen.