Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Maleeshiyaadka Shabaab oo isaga Baxay Degmooyinka Jalalaqsi iyo Buula Burte ee Gobolka Hiiraan

RedSea   

xiinfaniin;978541 wrote:
Ministry of Defense in Jalalaqsi or Buula Berde ?
:D

I thought the Ministry of Defense was long secured as it is located in Mogadishu

Waa kii Mogadishu.

Miyir   

Hobbesian_Brute;978543 wrote:
they forget the ,
the
, not only that but they used different fonts, different colors, different letter sizes, and why write
welcome
, just write defense ministry in somali language. i really feel like einstein around somalis sometimes

lol but sad anyway

Hobbesian_Brute;978543 wrote:
they forget the ,
the
, not only that but they used different fonts, different colors, different letter sizes, and why write
welcome
, just write defense ministry in somali language. i really feel like einstein around somalis sometimes

I didn't even notice the different fonts, good eye

haatu, come on man, you know there another one around the corner in af-Somali.

Che is that how the English spell it lol, I know the Canadians and Brits spell things like color different misa your saying there is a Somali English?

GAROODI   

Key words here being "isaga baxay" so no actual fighting has taken place and the so called mighty lions did not engage any enemy????

We're have we seen this before........if I remember correctly this has been alshabab tactics for the past few years. They leave, they regroup, they terrorise, bomb and hit and run. Mugdisho, kismayo, baydhabo Etc.

Same old story different day. They will be back in a week doing what they do best its the same everywhere

GAROODI;978644 wrote:
Key words here being "isaga baxay" so no actual fighting has taken place and the so called mighty lions did not engage any enemy????

We're have we seen this before........if I remember correctly this has been alshabab tactics for the past few years. They leave, they regroup, they terrorise, bomb and hit and run. Mugdisho, kismayo, baydhabo Etc.

Same old story different day. They will be back in a week doing what they do best its the same everywhere

Alshaabab is the last hope for the secessionist Movement kkkk , Garoodi alshabaab will be defeated your uncle Gadone will be captured or killed .

SNA force is not be reckon with Thousand of troops are completing training inside the Country and outside .. SNA is also getting moderate weapons.

Somali%20National%20Army%20flying%20disp

The Lions are Here sxb we are witnessing history ...................

unifeed120815g-500x281.jpg

airport_eutm_deputy_commander_shaking_ha

_65768260_13_somali-femalesoldiers_reute

They are more then ready to Defend their country .......

IMG_4322.JPG

The right Leadership took office at right Time , Congrats to the SFG

GAROODI   

Malister we all await for the day you will be free and indepedent. I highly doubt you are capable of anything other then raping and looting. Your army has the worst track record in human history. As for our hopes, haha. Our hopes is in our state and if siad barre couldn't stop it I doubt some Ugandan supported former checkpoint rapests have a chance. Alshabab is not a threat to somaliland they are a threat to you. Their leader happens to be from Hargaisa but wasn't Dahir aweys and others the leaders before. It's funny to see you trivialise an entire movement because Of their leader. Train the rapests well and continue praying because they couldn't liberate a child from a park.

GAROODI;979024 wrote:
Malister we all await for the day you will be free and indepedent. I highly doubt you are capable of anything other then raping and looting. Your army has the worst track record in human history. As for our hopes, haha. Our hopes is in our state and if siad barre couldn't stop it I doubt some Ugandan supported former checkpoint rapests have a chance. Alshabab is not a threat to somaliland they are a threat to you. Their leader happens to be from Hargaisa but wasn't Dahir aweys and others the leaders before. It's funny to see you trivialise an entire movement because Of their leader. Train the rapests well and continue praying because they couldn't liberate a child from a park.

You keep talking about rape when in fact in Hargesa rape is epidemic and highest in Somali.

Garoodi

Don't kill yourself sxb , SFG is building a strong Somali National Army with moderate weapons , SNM militias are going to be peace of cake sxb . SNM admin for 23 years could not build moderate security force . They have same equipment as Ahlu sunna wallajama Militias ha isku deyin Difaaca wax maa isku Haaysiin.

USC reach Galkacyo and beyond sxb SNM could not pass the Triangle , Don't Kid yourself you never Defeated SNA , Those days SNM was killing district leaders and low ranking police officers like what your uncle Godan is doing today terrorizing the civilians .

SSC was handed to SNM admin by warlord waax maa isku haaysiin ......

S2170030.jpg

S2170025.jpg

You better hope These boys don't head Towards SNM admin kkkkkk

GAROODI   

^^^ you gotta stop eating all that cambulo I think it's getting to your head. The only great thing hag ever produced was aided.malister how can u compare an army that stretches from the Djibouti border to the Somalia border without terrorism or piracy to some former rapests checkpoint militia. Our soldiers are well trained and they don't rape. Mugdisho is patrolled by Ugandan police. Your own government is protected by Ugandan troops. Yet you are saying you have an army. In the last 4 years we have been hearing "SNA accompanied by au forces" hahaha.

Yet you have the audacity to threaten me while your girls get raped by au soldiers and checkpoint rapests. While you live under the protection of au forces. While au forces slap around your checkpoint rapests.

The somaliland army is the best, well trained army today in the former somali republic. The distant in which they cover, control and maintain argues so.

Try to have an au free mugdisho before challenging anyone. Man lives under protection and is threatening a free man hahaha

You can hold as many flags as you want but understand this is your police force

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

And this is your army

Another independence struggle is needed me thinks we're is SYL.....???

Hahah

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

You hate to see African countries assisting the SFG defeat Alshaabab and their Foreign Jihaadist , you rather see Somali struggle prolong and hope for dreamland To get recognized kkkk .

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;978561 wrote:
'waa soo cubee' nimanka yiraahda markay caqli sheegtaan, waa calaamad adduun gaddoon

Says the man who ends every word with naanaani :D

GAROODI   

^^^^ desperation at its finest. With or without recognition I'm gone. And we wouldn't be hosting thousands of women and children if we wanted to see you struggle. Our dream land is fact it's built in institutions, like an army, police force, etc. the man who lives in a dream land is the one who argues he has an army while burundi protects his capital and president. The one who is a modern day protectorate who hasn't seen peace for 23 years.

Amisom is here to fight International war against terrorist sponsored by your uncle Godane . Whenyou say your gone speak for yourself .SNA will be stationed Talex the end of sessionits dream. Kkkkk waite until khatuum and villa Somalia negotiated.

GAROODI   

malistar2012;979168 wrote:
Amisom is here to fight International war against terrorist sponsored by your uncle Godane . Whenyou say your gone speak for yourself .SNA will be stationed Talex the end of sessionits dream. Kkkkk waite until khatuum and villa Somalia negotiated.

Like you even know were taleex is. Keep dreaming... Living under the boot Burundi. A slave threatening a free man. You and what army the Burundian forces or the checkpoint rapests. Stop embarrassing yourself you live in the world of "we will" I live in the world of "I can".

Send your Burundians if you have the guts to do so. If Godane our toilet washer is the amir of the Islamic emirate of Somalia and has taken on 8 thousands Africans and checkpoint rapests you call an army what do you think tens of thousand godanes could do to your cambuloo eating @ss

You better get your @ss outa there abowe. because you keep talking and threatening but still hide under Burundian tanks.

Win your independence first. Lets leave the Somaliland Somalia war until you become independent.

Call on SYL they will free you