Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

DC shooting leaves at least 8 dead...2 suspects at large.

Man last time i was around that area, there was a 7/11 near the place. About 2 blocks 3 blocks where the shooting has happened, and there was a Somali guy who worked there. Hope everyone is safe.

Sensei, did they close the Metro today? Washingtonpost isnt' reporting anything more than the shooting.

Khayr   

Oh what boring news. Surely, he must be linked to Islam through six degrees of separation.

Otherwise, this would be regular news.

Now if he converted to Islam (even in his dream), then we could establish causation.

Safferz;977909 wrote:
They identified the shooter as Aaron Alexis, a civilian contractor from Texas.

This is what Google turns up for Aaron Alexis.

aaron-alexis.jpg

Name: Aaron Alexis

Fort Worth, TX

Arrest Date: 2010-09-04

JustMugshots ID: 814064

Charges: Pc 42.12(b) Ma Discharge Firearm Ce

http://www.justmugshots.com/texas/fort-worth/814064

Could be him, or could be another Aaron.

what makes people do these sorts of things time and again? what has gone wrong in a society when this sort of thing happens regularly?

beneath the vanished glare and invincible armour of bravado, America, i'm afraid, appears to be rotting from the inside. there is no doubt, these people are wicked and represent the extremest extremes of humanity...... pedophilia is on the increase, rape is on the increase, incest is commonplace, gay marriages are accepted as lawful, mass suicide is a regular occurrence. indeed their culture is savage, wicked and has taken a divergent path from the norm. America has fallen from grace. from this we can infer that America has no legitimacy left. gone are the days of the unilateral crusades and pathetic attempts to police the world. balse........there's something resilient within America. the greatest civilization man has seen or will ever see and it shall overcome. indeed.

on behalf of shacbiga reer Somaliland, meelkastoy dhafaa dunida ka joogaan, dalka guddihiisa iyo debediisaba, we are sending our prayers and heart-felt sympathies to our friend and ally. indeed.

Sensei   

Nin Yaaban,

I heard the Metro station adjacent to the Navy campus shut down right away. All is well now that we know the shooter to be a Caucasian military contractor. Plus minor traffic issues from mis-routes.

Mad_Mullah;977945 wrote:
That's the first image you get when typing in the name. It's not him. Don't be ******

I'm confused. Has there been a new development with respect to his identity? I saw that photo on both the Washington Post and Huffington Post blogs.

kickz   

Mad_Mullah;977900 wrote:
1. I hope he isn't Muslim.

2. If he is, I hope he isn't Somali.

Safferz;977909 wrote:
They identified the shooter as Aaron Alexis, a civilian contractor from Texas.

relieved.gif

STOIC   

Anderson Cooper just had a lady that knew him in Texas. According to her the guy was frustrated with theNavy benefits and the contractors not paying him the right amount.He was a Buddhists trying to learn the Thai language-very ambitious brother. Seems like a case of depression and taking it out on the world..she had good things to say about him and how he did contract work in Japan...watch out how white people will not blame mental issues...obviously the brother had some life frustrations that shouldn't have escalated to this level...